So . . . .

Come join us as Cookin' up Creations celebrates it's 3rd Birthday!! It'll be a weekend full of challenges, games & prizes!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: So . . . .

Post by Tamara »

still sitting here with curlers in my hair. lol I was so excited to scrap the tags. I need to fix some lunch and then I am running a few things around to a few people and DH is taking them to the door and not letting me visit them. However we just got a troubling email from by brother who is close by my dads. Apparently he is getting more forgetful and didn't tell him about a leaky bathroom pipe so it flooded. He is reaching out to all of us to decide what we are going to do because he feels he can no longer live alone. Both brothers have offered a room in their homes but nothing is for sure yet.
Happy Scrappy Saturday!!
Bring on the challenges!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

I spent the morning outside and now I have to get some work done.
meterr
In the Kitchen

Post by meterr »

I had my 2 oldest grands and their mom spend the night so I'm cleaning up after that plus packing (we get to move in a month!) doing my regular chores and taking time to talk and hang with my son. In Michigan were off of school 3 weeks because of the virus and a week for spring break. I can't do the waterfalls as I'm a digi scrapper but I'm working on the Tic Tac Toe challenge and waiting to see the other challenges.
:geek: Terri
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Just got home from the pet store - needed crickets for the lizards, and carpet spray to deter the cat from scratching. Then the Dollar Store for foam sheets (which they didn't have), and then to JoAnn as all of their open cardstock is 10 for $2.00, and I'm a textured cardstock kind of gal, so I bought 50 sheets - mostly white and black, and Loyalsock High School colors . . now I'm about to eat a quick "late lunch" and then spend the afternoon in my scrap room.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
KAREN#1
In the Kitchen

Post by KAREN#1 »

I'm hoping so...dyslexic as I am! LOL😳 Thank you for your help, Tamara!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I haven't done anything since I got home from the 5K this morning. Still feeling a little shaky but maybe I can start scrapping tonight. We'll see.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tracy F wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:47 pm I haven't done anything since I got home from the 5K this morning. Still feeling a little shaky but maybe I can start scrapping tonight. We'll see.
Great job! Congratulations Tracy!
I had a training today, I just got home, getting re add y to scrapbook!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sassybagladysarah
In the Kitchen

Post by Sassybagladysarah »

Cleaning and feeling sorry for myself.

Trying to get over it so I can scrap but my anxiety is killing meh.
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

Jesse came over and we went some pictures ,and now I'm trying to catch up with some scraping and the birthday
party challenges I'm catching up on other things
KAREN#1
In the Kitchen

Post by KAREN#1 »

I'm doing some catch-up scrapping too. I started early this morning but felt tired and shortly went back to sleep for almost 2 hours. I went to the store made dinner and hope to continue on catching-up

Return to “Birthday Bash Cyber Crop / March 13th - 16th”