Wednesday Challenge 4.22.20 USE A KIT

Join us all month long in April as we celebrate Mother Earth herself . . .by Reducing, Reusing, and Recycling. . . Reducing is cutting back on the amount of trash we make, reusing is finding a new way to use trash so that we don't have to throw it out, and recycling is using trash to remake new goods that can be sold again.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Wednesday Challenge 4.22.20 USE A KIT

Post by Tamara »

Join us all month long as we celebrate Mother Earth. Challenges will be based on reusing, reducing and recycling - whether it be in your personal life or with your scrapbooking supplies, focusing on finding new ways to use and repurpose items in our stash.......the possibilities are limitless…

A new Blue Plate Special challenge is posted each Monday (sketch), Wednesday and Saturday, and participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations in the Cookin' up Creations Gallery.

Prize will be a $10 Gift Certificate to their online store of choice.

*any month that we have more than 50 completed layouts/creations, the prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate instead of $10.

How many of us have kits laying around all put together that just need photos added? Today is your lucky day! Grab one and size your photos. You guys all know me and multi photos. On this one I put as many of the cite pics as I could and filled in all the frames, even those that had cute pp that would of looked just fine without a photo.

kit layout.jpg
kit layout.jpg (51.72 KiB) Viewed 4636 times
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Wednesday Challenge 4.22.20 USE A KIT

Post by Patti »

Oh, I have a whole pile of kits that I have done just waiting for pictures! Great challenge!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

I do not have any kits. I have a whole house full of stuff but no kits. Is it ok if I just do a page with what I have?
ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Beth wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:21 pm I do not have any kits. I have a whole house full of stuff but no kits. Is it ok if I just do a page with what I have?
Absolutely!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
KAREN#1
In the Kitchen

Post by KAREN#1 »

Beth wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:21 pm I do not have any kits. I have a whole house full of stuff but no kits. Is it ok if I just do a page with what I have?
I'm in the same spot as you, Beth. I really don't have much left in the "kit" area although I have a few collections left that can be made into one. I never was one to be a kit person. I tend to grab this and that and keep my eyes open for things I like to use with elements I already have.
But I have created kits to use especially when I want to make a double page LO or a project of some kind. Maybe this will give you some ideas.
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

Cute page! I have so many kits!!!
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Very cute!
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

I used the Authentique "infuse" collection/kit
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

KAREN#1 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:19 pm
I'm in the same spot as you, Beth. I really don't have much left in the "kit" area although I have a few collections left that can be made into one. I never was one to be a kit person. I tend to grab this and that and keep my eyes open for things I like to use with elements I already have.
But I have created kits to use especially when I want to make a double page LO or a project of some kind. Maybe this will give you some ideas.
just use whatever works for you! Make up a page of your liking!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Thank you, hope to scrap tomorrow evening.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “April 2020 - Mother Earth: Reuse, Reduce & Recycle”