I didn't have what it takes

Each year on the first Saturday in May, National Scrapbooking Day is observed. Cookin' Up Creations will be celebrating this day as well! Come join in on the fun!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

I didn't have what it takes

Post by Jan Mosier »

I didn't make it to the end but I'm happy with what I did complete. By the end of challenge 4 I was all scrapped out. I simply had no scrap left in me. My kitchen table, counter tops and stove top were full of scrap crap. Kyle walked over to bring me dinner and thought a bomb had exploded in my kitchen. He puts the plate in the microwave and says, have fun cleaning this up. :lol: I scrapped 5 layouts in 2 days.....that's a first for me, as I'm a very slow scrapper. Challenge 3 took the longest for me as I turned it into a double page, which is way out of my comfort zone........Tamara my friend, I bow to you as you are the queen of double pages and make them look so easy. I didn't make it to the finish line but nonetheless, I am thrilled with my completed layouts! Thank you girls again for a fun weekend! I guess I just don't have what it takes to be a Top Chef! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: I didn't have what it takes

Post by Lolis »

Jan Mosier wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 8:01 am I didn't make it to the end but I'm happy with what I did complete. By the end of challenge 4 I was all scrapped out. I simply had no scrap left in me. My kitchen table, counter tops and stove top were full of scrap crap. Kyle walked over to bring me dinner and thought a bomb had exploded in my kitchen. He puts the plate in the microwave and says, have fun cleaning this up. :lol: I scrapped 5 layouts in 2 days.....that's a first for me, as I'm a very slow scrapper. Challenge 3 took the longest for me as I turned it into a double page, which is way out of my comfort zone........Tamara my friend, I bow to you as you are the queen of double pages and make them look so easy. I didn't make it to the finish line but nonetheless, I am thrilled with my completed layouts! Thank you girls again for a fun weekend! I guess I just don't have what it takes to be a Top Chef! :lol:
Jan, the deadline was extended to tonight, go for it! I’m slow too! You need the flair!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Lolis wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 8:14 am
Jan Mosier wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 8:01 am I didn't make it to the end but I'm happy with what I did complete. By the end of challenge 4 I was all scrapped out. I simply had no scrap left in me. My kitchen table, counter tops and stove top were full of scrap crap. Kyle walked over to bring me dinner and thought a bomb had exploded in my kitchen. He puts the plate in the microwave and says, have fun cleaning this up. :lol: I scrapped 5 layouts in 2 days.....that's a first for me, as I'm a very slow scrapper. Challenge 3 took the longest for me as I turned it into a double page, which is way out of my comfort zone........Tamara my friend, I bow to you as you are the queen of double pages and make them look so easy. I didn't make it to the finish line but nonetheless, I am thrilled with my completed layouts! Thank you girls again for a fun weekend! I guess I just don't have what it takes to be a Top Chef! :lol:
Jan, the deadline was extended to tonight, go for it! I’m slow too! You need the flair!
For real??? I guess the grass can wait another day! :lol:
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Jan Mosier wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 8:17 am
Lolis wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 8:14 am
For real??? I guess the grass can wait another day! :lol:
Yes it can! 5 is a fast one! And the twist is very helpful!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Yes Jan!! You need that flair!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Oh Jan you are the Queen of cool layouts! You are my scrap idol! You've got this!!

and that badge is pretty cool too!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Yay, despite the many (and there were many) interruptions, I finished my last layout!!! It only took me 3 days to complete 6 layouts! :lol: Woohoo, I feel like I just won the lottery....minus the millions. :lol:
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Jan Mosier wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 1:33 pm Yay, despite the many (and there were many) interruptions, I finished my last layout!!! It only took me 3 days to complete 6 layouts! :lol: Woohoo, I feel like I just won the lottery....minus the millions. :lol:
Way to go!
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

I’m so impressed with you ladies! I had to work some this weekend so I had no chance of completing these challenges but I am in awe of what you ladies have accomplished!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Krystle wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 5:05 pm I’m so impressed with you ladies! I had to work some this weekend so I had no chance of completing these challenges but I am in awe of what you ladies have accomplished!
It was a !ot of fun. Sorry you had to work. :(
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “iNSD 2020 - Crop Chef / Do YOU Have What It Takes?”