July 1, 2020 White + LIME GREEN

Join us all month long in July as we focus on the color WHITE, specifically White plus one additional Color. All submissions during the month of July must be at least 75% White + the specified Challenge Color.
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: July 1, 2020 White + LIME GREEN

Post by BarbP »

I understand about uploading the best version of my layout into the forum; but I've not been able to integrate the photo with the appropriate information about the layout itself or get it uploaded into my post. I've got an iPhone7; I did get the photo uploaded, but my iPhone is loading the photo right into an airfile or to my phone, and I don't know how to retrieve it for posting. What's the best way to handle this?
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

BarbP wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:06 am I understand about uploading the best version of my layout into the forum; but I've not been able to integrate the photo with the appropriate information about the layout itself or get it uploaded into my post. I've got an iPhone7; I did get the photo uploaded, but my iPhone is loading the photo right into an airfile or to my phone, and I don't know how to retrieve it for posting. What's the best way to handle this?
It's already in the gallery 4 times.

I send my photos to my email address, then download them to my desktop on my computer, resize it to fit in the gallery and upload to the gallery. Hope this helps.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

That does help. Thanks, Jan.

I forgot to unplug my iPhone from the computer last night, so the phone kept copying images and "suggesting" video, collages etc. and cluttering up the phone. I took out a lot of duplicates out of the phone this morning. :oops:
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Barb, do you still have the pm I sent you with the steps of how to get the LO from the gallery to the forums? If not I can send it to you again.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

BarbP wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:25 am That does help. Thanks, Jan.

I forgot to unplug my iPhone from the computer last night, so the phone kept copying images and "suggesting" video, collages etc. and cluttering up the phone. I took out a lot of duplicates out of the phone this morning. :oops:
I still have the Iphone 5S so I'm not sure how the 7 works or anything about airfile. When I take pics with my phone they go into my camera roll.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Patti wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:33 am Barb, do you still have the pm I sent you with the steps of how to get the LO from the gallery to the forums? If not I can send it to you again.
If you could send it again, that would be great! I'm not sure if I saved it. My work space is a disaster area right now!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Members completing this challenge are:

1 - Tamara
2 - Patti
3 - Beth
4 - Wendy
5 - Ural
6 - Phillis
7 - Ginni
8 - Tracy
9 - Melody
10 - Sherri
11 - Petra
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “July 2020 - White Plus One”