August 12 Supermarket Sweep

Join us all month long in August as we celebrate game shows! All challenges will be based on specific Game Shows. And as always, the more challenges you complete, the better your chances are to win that "ULTIMATE" prize at the end. Deal, or no deal?
Kiki Halbert
Prep Cook

August 12 Supermarket Sweep

Post by Kiki Halbert »

Game Shows - admit it, we've all watched them at some point in our lives. . .well, have you ever wanted to actually be on a game show? What game show would it be? Are you a "couch" participant?? Spill it, you can tell us!

For over seven decades now, people have been spending countless hours in front of the "boob-tube" watching contestants perform everything from physical feats to cerebral calisthenics . . . all in the name of winning that big cash prize at the end, or that dream vacation, or better yet, that new car.

Come on down & join us all month long in August as we celebrate game shows with YOU! All challenges will be based on specific Game Shows. And as always, the more challenges you complete, the better your chances are to win that "ULTIMATE" prize at the end. Deal, or no deal?

A new Blue Plate Special challenge will be posted every Monday (sketch), Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. All participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations.

Prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing).....

Now time to play and create a layout about....FOOD! I love all the game shows about food, don't you? It just is so mouth-watering! So create a layout about food...could be your favourite dessert, a recipe, what you hated as a kid. You name it. Put food on the layout and you'll be entered with your supermarket sweep.

Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: August 12 Supermarket Sweep

Post by Deanna13 »

Great challenge and love your example! :)
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

love this challenge since I am working on my recipe pages
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

This is great how you made the supermarket challenge about food. Once again, I love how this challenge makes you think out of the box.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Great challenge and I love your layout!
Ural
Station Chef

Post by Ural »

Maryland.jpg
Maryland.jpg (86.26 KiB) Viewed 3087 times
This recipe comes close to the ones I had at Mikes. We were told by a lady in Virginia that Mikes was known to have the best in the area. The recipe is for two, but can be increased if needed.
ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

ImageImageImageImageImage
Melody
Prep Cook

Post by Melody »

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I don't know about you but Cookies are food to me!! And these pics were next in the pile :mrgreen:
cookie girl.jpg
cookie girl.jpg (91.17 KiB) Viewed 3063 times
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Here's mine about food. :)

Photos of our delicious dinner one evening aboard the Norwegian Escape Cruise Ship, August 2019.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “August 2020 - TV Game Shows”