8.15.20 What's My Line?

Join us all month long in August as we celebrate game shows! All challenges will be based on specific Game Shows. And as always, the more challenges you complete, the better your chances are to win that "ULTIMATE" prize at the end. Deal, or no deal?
Tamara
Challenge Team

8.15.20 What's My Line?

Post by Tamara »

Game Shows - admit it, we've all watched them at some point in our lives. . .well, have you ever wanted to actually be on a game show? What game show would it be? Are you a "couch" participant?? Spill it, you can tell us!

For over seven decades now, people have been spending countless hours in front of the "boob-tube" watching contestants perform everything from physical feats to cerebral calisthenics . . . all in the name of winning that big cash prize at the end, or that dream vacation, or better yet, that new car.

Come on down & join us all month long in August as we celebrate game shows with YOU! All challenges will be based on specific Game Shows. And as always, the more challenges you complete, the better your chances are to win that "ULTIMATE" prize at the end. Deal, or no deal?

A new Blue Plate Special challenge will be posted every Monday (sketch), Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. All participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations.

Prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing).....

What's My Line was a game show from 1950-1967 Celebrity panelist asked questions of the contestants and tried to guess what job they had. Today we are going to focus on "What's my line?" Use a Quote on your layout or project. I was able to double dip and use layout pieces from a quote swap that I participated in long ago. Can't wait to see your quotes!!
cabin quote.jpg
cabin quote.jpg (34.26 KiB) Viewed 2965 times
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
LisanTexas
Prep Cook

Re: 8.15.20 What's My Line?

Post by LisanTexas »

What a cute layout and fun challenge! Gotta put my thinking cap on for this one!
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

I used to LOVE this show!!!! :) Love your layout and challenge Tamara!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

I remember that show! Great challenge and I love this with the wooden veneers!
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

I like your view! Funny thing is, just today I was saying to my Mom, "What are things you never expected to say in your life?" As a teacher, I've said things that no university training EVER trained me for! Like don't stick the paperclip into the electrical outlet....Or how did you get your finger stuck in the desk? This AM, which was the topic of my conversation with my Mom, was, "I have to change my sheets because Woody (my dog) got his femur all over my sheets." (My dog has a giant femur bone he carries around with him; he looks a creature from The Flintstones when he carries it around. In other words, I LOVE THIS PROJECT IDEA!
Ural
Station Chef

Post by Ural »

Pennsylvania.jpg
Pennsylvania.jpg (79.74 KiB) Viewed 2934 times
My quote is the preamble to the constitution
ImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

great job, tamara and Ural
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I added 2 quotes on this one!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Lolis wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:34 pm I added 2 quotes on this one!
Love it!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Ural wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:15 pm Pennsylvania.jpg
My quote is the preamble to the constitution
That is a good one!! Great job!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage