September 4th- RINGS

Join us all month long in September as we focus on all the things "circular" . . .flat and round things, spherical things, and even "round" things that've made their way into song titles. . . . the possibilities for inspiration are endless this month.
Tamara
Challenge Team

September 4th- RINGS

Post by Tamara »

Join us all month long in September as we focus on all the things "circular" . . .flat and round things, spherical things, and even "round" things that've made their way into song titles. . . . the possibilities for inspiration are endless this month.

Just imagine listening to "You Spin Me Round (like a Record)" by Dead or Alive on CD while outside playing frisbee with your neighbors, or watching your kids on the merry-go-round while eating bagels and doughnuts from your favorite shop. Let's not forget the coins we used to make that purchase . . .so many "round" things to choose from! Can't wait to see what "round" things inspire YOU!

A new Blue Plate Special challenge will be posted every Monday (sketch), Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. All participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations.

Prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing).....

Today we are talking about rings!! See where your imagination takes you as you go round and round. To make the rings like I chose all you have to do is punch a small circle, then use a graduated punch place it in comparison with the other circle and it creates a ring. If you need a visual tutorial I can post pics tomorrow for you. For instance i punched a 1 1/4" circle and then used a 1 1/2" circle to create the ring.
Have Fun!
birthday tyler.jpg
birthday tyler.jpg (51.89 KiB) Viewed 3041 times
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: September 4th- RINGS

Post by Deanna13 »

What a great example! I don't have any punches that would do that, but I'll see what I can come up with to use rings.
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

What a clever idea to use rings! I love this; and got my juices flowing as well!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Great challenge and cute 2 pager! I love those rings!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Deanna13 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:29 am What a great example! I don't have any punches that would do that, but I'll see what I can come up with to use rings.
You could use a jump ring like you add charms on, or a plastic halloween spider ring, maybe a pic with a ring pop, popping the question pics???
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Tamara wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:16 am
Deanna13 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:29 am What a great example! I don't have any punches that would do that, but I'll see what I can come up with to use rings.
You could use a jump ring like you add charms on, or a plastic halloween spider ring, maybe a pic with a ring pop, popping the question pics???
Clever ideas! :)
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

My stepdaughters engagement

Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tracy F wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:27 pm My stepdaughters engagement

WOW! That’s a huge rock!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Lolis wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:28 pm
Tracy F wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:27 pm My stepdaughters engagement

WOW! That’s a huge rock!!
We're pretty sure it's not real. She lost it for a few days and he wasn't very upset about it. :D
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

fun challenge. great pages Tamara and Tracy
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “September 2020 - Round and Round it GOES. . .”