September 16. 2020 DOILIES

Join us all month long in September as we focus on all the things "circular" . . .flat and round things, spherical things, and even "round" things that've made their way into song titles. . . . the possibilities for inspiration are endless this month.
Tamara
Challenge Team

September 16. 2020 DOILIES

Post by Tamara »

Join us all month long in September as we focus on all the things "circular" . . .flat and round things, spherical things, and even "round" things that've made their way into song titles. . . . the possibilities for inspiration are endless this month.

Just imagine listening to "You Spin Me Round (like a Record)" by Dead or Alive on CD while outside playing frisbee with your neighbors, or watching your kids on the merry-go-round while eating bagels and doughnuts from your favorite shop. Let's not forget the coins we used to make that purchase . . .so many "round" things to choose from! Can't wait to see what "round" things inspire YOU!
Today we are going to work with Doilies! Doilies are round and pretty and decorative. Your challenge today is to use at least two on your creation. Have fun working with pretty things!
I chose to do this layout of my moms funeral. She loved to wear pink because it always looked so good on her and her favorite color was green. I wore pink to the viewing and green to her funeral which I had to also speak at. It was my way of honoring her.
honoring mom.jpg
honoring mom.jpg (115.01 KiB) Viewed 3085 times
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: September 16. 2020 DOILIES

Post by Deanna13 »

Great tribute to your Mom, Tamara! I love using doilies!
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

What a beautiful layout and great tribute to your Mom! I love using doilies too.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Ah sweet to honor your mom with her fav colors. I love doilies
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ural
Station Chef

Post by Ural »

Mount Vernon.jpg
Mount Vernon.jpg (87.25 KiB) Viewed 3036 times
ImageImageImage
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

lovely memory page
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
LisanTexas
Prep Cook

Post by LisanTexas »

Ural wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:37 pmMount Vernon.jpg
I love Mount Vernon! Great layout Ural!
LisanTexas
Prep Cook

Post by LisanTexas »

Tamara wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:22 pm Join us all month long in September as we focus on all the things "circular" . . .flat and round things, spherical things, and even "round" things that've made their way into song titles. . . . the possibilities for inspiration are endless this month.

Just imagine listening to "You Spin Me Round (like a Record)" by Dead or Alive on CD while outside playing frisbee with your neighbors, or watching your kids on the merry-go-round while eating bagels and doughnuts from your favorite shop. Let's not forget the coins we used to make that purchase . . .so many "round" things to choose from! Can't wait to see what "round" things inspire YOU!
Today we are going to work with Doilies! Doilies are round and pretty and decorative. Your challenge today is to use at least two on your creation. Have fun working with pretty things!
I chose to do this layout of my moms funeral. She loved to wear pink because it always looked so good on her and her favorite color was green. I wore pink to the viewing and green to her funeral which I had to also speak at. It was my way of honoring her.

honoring mom.jpg
What a great tribute to your Mom! Beautiful layout Tamara!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Ural wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:37 pmMount Vernon.jpg
oh my goodness, those doilies are so pretty!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ural
Station Chef

Post by Ural »

They are die cuts.
ImageImageImage

Return to “September 2020 - Round and Round it GOES. . .”