Finding Your Paper Pad LOs

Join us all month long in October as we focus on using a Paper Pad or two in your stash! Lots of fun challenges ahead, so grab your Paper Pad and supplies and prepare to BASH THAT PAD!
Patti
Site Admin

Finding Your Paper Pad LOs

Post by Patti »

Beth had an excellent question this morning and I think it is one that we all can help with.

When you are searching for LOs of your paper pad to lift how do you do it? Where do you search? What do you do if you can't find anything?

Please feel free to comment and help all of us out!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Finding Your Paper Pad LOs

Post by Deanna13 »

I've been going go to the Galleries at A Cherry on Top, Scrapbook.com, Pinterest, or the Paper Pad Manufacturer then type in the specific pad and see what comes up.
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I do exactly what Deanna does, and sometimes I even just type it in the google search bar and then click on images (where it has all, shopping, images, videos, etc across the top)
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I do exactly what Deanna and Tammy do. I have a lot of Recollections/Michaels paper pads and couldn't find much of anything on them unfortunately.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I just did some searches for Recollection, Paper Studio and Cricut. These are all store brands and will not have much out there for you to choose from. There are no design teams or online stores with galleries promoting these products therefore nothing to really choose from. However, if I google Recollections Christmas plaid it brings up a picture gallery and there are pictures of the paper pad along with some LOs that are using similar papers.
I believe several of you are using pads from Michael's or Hobby Lobby and will run into this problem.
In order for those of you that are eager to start this challenge, Tammy and I have discussed this and you can do the following.
Google your paper pad and find the pictures. If there is a LO that is doable with your pad connected to your search than go with it.

Feel free to ask questions or if you need help finding your pad pm me and I will try to help you.

We did not realize this would be a problem so please accept our apologies. We want you to have fun scrapping and not stress about it.
Patti

sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

I changed my paper pad and found layouts using that pad at A cherry on Top gallery.
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I have pm'd some of you links for your pads. We want to make this as easy for you as possible. If you are having trouble finding something again, feel free to contact me.
Patti

Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Patti wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:25 pm I have pm'd some of you links for your pads. We want to make this as easy for you as possible. If you are having trouble finding something again, feel free to contact me.
You are amazing!!! Thank you so much!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Is it too late to pick a pad (or 2 maybe) and start? I tried to post a picture the other day and it said the post had hit its limit on pictures or something like that. It seems I'll have quite a few days to myself this week and I'm sure I'll scrap some during that time. If not it's okay. :)
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

GinniG wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:24 am Is it too late to pick a pad (or 2 maybe) and start? I tried to post a picture the other day and it said the post had hit its limit on pictures or something like that. It seems I'll have quite a few days to myself this week and I'm sure I'll scrap some during that time. If not it's okay. :)
Never too late! You have all month.
Patti

Return to “October 2020 - Paper Pad Bash”