Paper Pad are you running out?

Join us all month long in October as we focus on using a Paper Pad or two in your stash! Lots of fun challenges ahead, so grab your Paper Pad and supplies and prepare to BASH THAT PAD!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Paper Pad are you running out?

Post by Tamara »

Anyone else close to using ALL of their paper pad? (I even picked one with 36 pages) I guess because i have done two cards every challenge, I don't know but as soon as I finish yesterdays challenge I am going to have to grab another pad. Maybe I should do this every month, considering I have at least 100. :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Paper Pad are you running out?

Post by Tracy F »

I'm not running out quite yet but I am surprised how much I've used from it so far.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Tracy F wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:48 am I'm not running out quite yet but I am surprised how much I've used from it so far.
same here. . .especially when you use two to three patterns per page . . .I even picked a 12x12 pad with 48 pages. Grant ya, some of the patterns are not my thing, but still.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Ural
Station Chef

Post by Ural »

I am not running out yet, but this is definitely not my style of scrapping. I have been using a lot of scrap pieces instead of new sheets. I am tired of the same old patterns on all my layouts.
ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I'm out of the papers that I liked and having to be creative with the others. It has been an interesting month. I've created some LOs I really like, one I can't stand and wonder what the rest of the month holds. One of the reasons I scrap challenges is to push myself out of the box and stop doing the same thing over and over. These challenges are causing me to use up papers that otherwise would be still sitting in my paper files a few years from now. I think I need to go back to my LOs and add another layer of journaling on the backside of them...the challenge, from which site, why I did what I did to complete the challenge. It will be fun reading for future generations to know the hows and whys not just that I put some pictures on artsy papers.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Ural
Station Chef

Post by Ural »

Wasn’t Ginni supposed to do a monthly special challenge today?
ImageImageImage
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

Yes! I am using the very last of my paper pad on a card right now. I picked a 6x6 pad though. The hard part will be picking another. I have looked and can't find any pads that I can find layouts online using them, probably because they are all so OLD
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Ural wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:50 pm Wasn’t Ginni supposed to do a monthly special challenge today?
It was Petra, but she sent me a message saying she was going to be out of town, and will post it when she gets back.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

I'm having a hard time finding pictures and papers that will go with the challenges. I finally got one done today. Found a layout in Pinterest that I could scraplift. I got it finished and now we're having internet issues and none of my pictures will upload anywhere. :( They're supposed to come fix it this week. :roll:
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Ural wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:17 pm I am not running out yet, but this is definitely not my style of scrapping. I have been using a lot of scrap pieces instead of new sheets. I am tired of the same old patterns on all my layouts.
I too, get tired of the same thing but fortunately I also love busting my pad! Thanks for hanging in and playing along with us.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “October 2020 - Paper Pad Bash”