Sunday 6/17

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Sunday 6/17

Post by Jan Mosier »

What's up, what's up? I just got off the phone with both parents. I called to wish my step dad a Happy Father's Day and mom gets on the phone afterwards and wants me to go with her to look at a camper later in the afternoon.. My boarders are also coming back today for a few days. I was hoping to scrap today, as I just joined the small die of the month club over at Spellbinders and received my first die in the mail Friday....we'll see how the afternoon goes. Not much else on the agenda today. I do need to sweep and mop the floors today just to make me feel better.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Sunday 6/17

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies....I'm just finished piddlin' around with some rocks that I got yesterday. They're all washed and dried and I'm hoping to start on a few later this afternoon. Shawn is on his lap top working, and we're just waiting until time to meet his parents for lunch. No major plans for me today other than possibly cleaning an area of my "catch all" table to make room for some type of crafting....the rocks and paint seem to have taken over the kitchen table.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I've spent most of the weekend on a baby mini-album for my daughter in law's mother. Really hoping to get it done tonight. Mini-albums are already done for Isla and Teddy's parents. Then I've probably had enough pink and blue, hearts and cutesy animals for a little while :lol:
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Our boys are home to celebrate Father’s Day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Went to church and then spent the afternoon/evening with my dad; dh had to go to work. I could have scrapped but I just didn't feel like it

Return to “Daily Chatter”