Happy Tuesday Ladies - 7/17/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Tuesday Ladies - 7/17/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies - off to work in a few minutes. Just left Garrett a list of things that I NEED him to do today. He leaves for PFEW on Sunday and we still have packing and some other things that need need prior to his week long camp. He'll come home the following Saturday, and band camp will start that Monday for two weeks....

Only plans here today is getting all paperwork for band camp completed, and sent in, decided on a dress shirt and tie, as they will have a formal dance at PFEW, and purchase a fan (as the dorms do not have AC @ Lycoming College)....NOthing too time consuming, just needs done!

What's everyone else have planned today??

Tamara?? Kidney stone - did it pass yet?? Jan - How's Dutch doing?? and the rest of the zoo?? Barb?? How's your visit with your daughter and family going?? Becca - would love to see your scrap table if your husband is finished with it, and you're using it. Lolis - how's your mini trip going?? Was it just for the day?? Talk to me ladies....LOL :mrgreen:

And Beth - let's not forget about her and the dogs!! Wait until you guys see her challenge this week!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Tuesday Ladies - 7/17/18

Post by Tamara »

Had to cancel plans with my niece today because this silly stone has not passed yet! Maybe it is just a itty bitty one and I am fine and just don't know it. Usually you are in pain as it makes its way down the track. That is why I am so confused this time. :?: :? :?:
I am staying home again today just in case. I'm just about to go through my current albums and add all the completed pages I did this past weekend. I actually got quite a bit done. I have 250 pics coming from Shutterfly and they sure are taking forever. They shipped them out last Monday so it has been over a week.
Yesterday I ended up organizing all the baby clothes I have for gifts in a closet. I have an addiction where I check the baby clothes clearance while shopping. Whenever I need a baby gift I go to my closet and put something together. I made a list of all the boy/girl pieces that I only have either a top or a bottom and I need to get the matching piece. It was kind of fun but oh my gosh I have a whole drawer full of ready ones now. So my friends need to have more babies!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe I'll have time to clean up the scrap area a little.
Happy Monday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tammy and Tamara you’re always so busy!
Tamara hope you pass that stone and start feeling better soon!
Tammy and Beth, what did you make at the stamp club meeting
We’re heading back home already. :( We had a good time.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Heather and her family are here until Thursday afternoon; the boys (17 and 13) enjoyed the doughnuts from a local bakery. We're heading to the Riverwalk downtown so Charleigh can play in the splash pad for a while. Probably heading tonight to my favorite local restaurant, the Shamrock brewing Company, for Irish Reuben sandwiches and IPA beer. The kids have been really good.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I am using my desk - still getting things situated on it and moved around; seems like a never ending thing right now. Any time I got to scrap I'm moving/adjusting something on the desk. I will try to get a picture on the next couple of days and get it uploaded. I am watching the Amazon Prime sales today; I bought me a Sprocket printer. Just what else I need LOL

Return to “Daily Chatter”