It's Monday - 08/13/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Monday - 08/13/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

It's a four day work week for me. I took Friday off so I could take G for a couple of appts. We rescheduled his driving test from that day to this past Saturday, but he still has an eye exam (we're going to try contacts again) and another haircut appt, plus he has year book pictures the following week, so we need to find some clothes, and finish up his school shopping.

Not much planned for today. Shawn will probably be at his mom & dads most of the night as all of his family is still here. G wants to have a friend over, but he's also supposed to volunteer at the SPCA today. If he can get a ride over during the day, then he can do both.

If Shawn isn't over at his mom & dad's too late, we'll probably watch some DVR'd tv. If he is, I'll probably paint rocks or play around on the site. I think the gallery is getting closer and closer to my liking! LOL

Have a great day ladies!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's Monday - 08/13/18

Post by Tamara »

Yea for a four day work week Tammy!
Just doing the wash and unpacking the weekend crop goods. I want to do a couple of scrap challenges today. I have dishes to finish also and a few prescriptions to pick up later. Thinking about making lettuce wraps tonight. and I should exercise. :mrgreen:
Happy Monday all!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: It's Monday - 08/13/18

Post by sdwhru »

I am watching some DVR with the hubby; when he got up this morning his truck wouldn't start so had to get the wrecker so I was a work late tonight about an hour past time waiting on him to pick me up. Hopefully it won't take much to get it going. Enjoy your four day work week, Tammy. School here started last week; I can't believe it.

Return to “Daily Chatter”