Wednesday 4-5

Wanda
Station Chef

Wednesday 4-5

Post by Wanda »

We are moving on through the first week of April! Good morning!
Wanda
Station Chef

Re: Wednesday 4-5

Post by Wanda »

I won't bother telling you what my day will be like because it will be the same as yesterday! Long.
Hopefully productive.

So, I have a daughter who is getting married on December 28th. My first time to do this.
If you have experience hosting a wedding, tell me about your photographer and how much that part of the wedding cost.
I don't want to get ripped off but don't want to mess that part of the wedding up, either.
The pictures are super-important!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

No help here Wanda, but I agree, pics are important.

Same old, same old here again today. I would say that I hope to scrap later but it seems every time I do, I don't. Just took some liver off the dehydrator and getting ready to put some chicken on. I got a couple of loads of laundry to do today also. We're expecting more storms this afternoon and all throughout the night. Windy Thursday and Friday but market day is shaping up to be a bea-u-tiful day!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Jeanniemoler

Post by Jeanniemoler »

Omg crazy day work is always nut on my first day back!
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Reporting in!

I spent the morning watching my grandsons while my daughter-in-law filled out paperwork for a job she is starting on Friday.

I can't help on the wedding planning. I have sons.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Could not sleep till 5 am got up at 6 so as soon as Dylan was on bus 830, I slept. Ended up with headache from lack of sleep. Ready for bed already and it's only 624
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Another exercise rehab day! They started me on weights on Monday. Yes I can feel it. :lol: Then I headed for a haircut, stopped for veggies and then had to go to Michaels to snap up the new washi printer from DCWV Have any of you seen it? Check it out on their facebook page. I didn't think it was going to be so much. It was $79 but I used a 40% coupon. They didn't let me use the 20% off all purchase though. ;)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Tamara wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:10 pm Another exercise rehab day! They started me on weights on Monday. Yes I can feel it. :lol: Then I headed for a haircut, stopped for veggies and then had to go to Michaels to snap up the new washi printer from DCWV Have any of you seen it? Check it out on their facebook page. I didn't think it was going to be so much. It was $79 but I used a 40% coupon. They didn't let me use the 20% off all purchase though. ;)
Okay, I've not seen that! So you load whatever washi tape you want and it prints onto it? Interesting!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Sadly, they say you can only used DCWV Washi tape. I didn't know that until after I bought it. I haven't had time to try it yet but I will let you know. 8-) https://www.facebook.com/DCWVInc/videos ... 333200312/
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

that is cool. Made me realize though that I could stamp it also
Never thought of that.

Return to “Daily Chatter”