It's Monday, Monday - 11/4/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Monday, Monday - 11/4/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies . . .

Another brisk Monday morning here. Just peaked out the front window and noticed Gs car windows are going to need scraped before he leaves this morning, so he's going to either need help, or I need to light a fire under his butt to get him moving this morning so he isn't late to his first class.

No plans that I'm aware of tonight, other than watching last nights DVRd TWD, and I may watch an episode of Brothers & Sisters. I'm starting Season 5 today, but the finale of 4 has me a bit torn up . . .

I did manage to get my layout about 85% complete yesterday. Almost every single thing is glued down now except the journaling and a couple of small embellishments. And as you guys know, I haven't scrapped since like January, so almost three layouts in a months time is HUGE!!

Anyone else scrapping today?? Wait to you guys see Jans challenge for today! It's beautiful!! Just sayin'

Have a great one!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: It's Monday, Monday - 11/4/19

Post by Jan Mosier »

Thanks Tammy, just posted it. I love using a sketch as a starting point.

It's a bit chilly here this morning too and I still don't have heat. I had a tech here Saturday and most of Sunday. By the time he left yesterday I was starving and the dogs were tired of being crated. He replaced the control panel and spent the rest of the time trouble shooting and found that it's a wire leading from the unit to the thermostat. Of course he didn't have the wire with him so he has to come back again next week. Did I mention, I don't like strangers in and out of my house? Although, he seems extremely nice and comes highly recommended by my family. He's the son in law of one of my dads friends and he does this on the side. Thankfully, it's suppose to warm back up this week.

Did I also mention I have jury duty today? Oh em gee, I hope I get out of it! I didn't sleep a wink last night. I kept thinking about the dogs and how I'm going to manage them and serve on a jury. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping I'm not chosen. If so, I will be cleaning crates and doing dog laundry every afternoon until it's over. :roll:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Update us on jury duty -- I have never been sent a jury duty summons.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It's take down the Halloween décor day! I just started box #3 yikes! Did a batch of laundry and now I am hanging in the scrap room. I have a couple of layouts to get finished and there is always clean up and organize Baby Jett photos. I think he needs to be my main concern so I will be printing pics this week for sure. He will be one in January and as you know, I have given every grandchild the first year of their life scrapbooks ending with the birthday page Right now I only have four layouts done. I didn't see him for six weeks in the beginning so I have to grab pics from DIL Instagram. Just have dinner to plan and the day will fly by.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Had a busy morning today. Went to an early WW meeting and then had a fitness/nutrition meeting afterwards. Hoping to get some scrappy time this afternoon before I go to a Fit Expo this evening. Thankfully, Mondays are get your own dinner night at our house so I don't have to plan dinner.

Jan, sorry you didn't get your heat fixed. Hope it warms up this week. Best of luck with jury duty! I've had it twice and I loved it. Guess I'm weird! But I understand how hard it would be for you with your dogs.
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

I spent the morning organizing my cross stitch patterns - my other obsession besides scrapbooking - and I have spent the rest of the day picking up the house and doing laundry. I'm hoping maybe I can work on a layout or card this evening.
Tracey
Prep Cook

Post by Tracey »

It is Tuesday here and Melbourne Cup day.... a day that stops Australia for a horse race!! It means we all get dressed up, have a drink or two with lunch and watch the race.
Not much getting done at work today, should be an early finish as we are mot allowed back to work after having a drink. So that means scrapping for me.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Oh, Jan, hope you get your heat fixed before it gets too cold.

I am actually in my scraproom doing some scrapping while watching Hobbs & Shaw (fast & furious franchise), just doing some memorabilia pages not really any pics. But scrapping is scrapping ;) Also, need to get some more cleaning done and laundry
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Just got home from work, and thought I'd check in real quick. Just posted BINGO words, and as soon as Shawn pulls the pork chops off the grille, we'll eat dinner and watch the Walking Dead . . .then I hope to finish my layout from last night.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”