Tuesday - 7/7/2020

Kiki Halbert
Prep Cook

Re: Tuesday - 7/7/2020

Post by Kiki Halbert »

Glad the pain is gone Wendy!! I'm working from home, caring for hubby and trying to be patient. Then later this afternoon I'm going into the scrap room to work on some layout projects I've got planned. I did a layout late last night...probably should have waited for today...I put a butterfly on upside down. LOL Don't worry I fixed it.
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

Went to Meijer, hung with Mom and made more birthday cards. Now have SVU on TV.
--Danielle--
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Lolis wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:23 am
tammyfolk wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:19 am My plans for scrapping last night DO NOT HAPPEN. I spent about an hour printing pictures to go with a co-workers birthday present for today, and then sat my hiney on the couch and watched like three episodes of Supernatural in between all the phone calls from Shawn. He finally arrived at his hotel for check in @ 12:15 this morning . . .
We love Supernatural, especially the first 11 seasons. What did you make for your co-worker?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Very cute - Tammy!!

Glad you are feeling better Wendy. Just work for me, then come home and worked on my cross stitch a bit while watching TV. They announced have to wear masks in public today in our town - it's mandatory. Or a $500 fine. Guess it's a good thing I don't go to the stores too often

Return to “Daily Chatter”