Thursday - 8/27/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday - 8/27/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

So what's on everyones agenda today??

I'm only working until one, and then I'm going with Garrett to a doctors appt. Grant you, he's 19 and he usually goes by himself, but this is a med check appointment and he typically likes for me to go with him, as I do all the ordering, and refilling, and know what he takes . . etc, and as a mom, you notice things, like a little bit more shaking, etc. Not sure what the afternoon will entail afterwards, other than spending some time in my scrap room. I do have a few things that I'd like to get done that I kept putting off while Jackie was here.

Well, I'm off to work . . I'll check in later! Have a great day everyone!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday - 8/27/2020

Post by Tracy F »

Went for my walk this morning. First one in 2 weeks....I've really been slacking but the top of my feet got sunburnt in Jersey and I couldn't wear my sneakers for several days. Dh has an appt with his Audiologist this morning and then we'll probably go out to eat. Hoping to scrap this afternoon.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's a same old crap, different day here. :lol: I'm already playing door tag with the dogs. Jefferson Davis is laying on his back next to my laptop with one of his fangs showing. At least he's not sitting on it this morning. LoLa and 3 others are on a large dog bed at my feet. I will most likely nap today as I was up late last night baking treats.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

Not sure what's up. Reading. Knitting? Gluing the sketches? Little TV, music. Wonder if my Brewers will play today....
--Danielle--
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good morning!! Just changed the sheets on all the beds! Picking up tomatoes today. Spaghetti sauce is on the docket tomorrow. DH is taking the day off, some vacation for him. :lol: He will be doing all the juicing and the processing. After that we will be all done with canning for the year so that is a good thing. My sweet pickles will be done on Saturday! And that's a wrap! :D Kind of want to get a layout for next months challenges done today. DD needs sewing done so she should be stopping by.
Happy Thursday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Just hanging out at my daughter's house. They are at gymnastics and grandson is held up in his room texting. My poor son-in-law works like crazy--he's a school administrator. Raining out so this is a good time to catch up on the site. I am so ready for dh to be done with the quarantine so I can go home. A week away is about my limit and then I long for my on bed.
Everyone have a great Thursday!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

just work for me and probably gonna go home and work a little longer. It finally rained here - thank goodness!
Kiki Halbert
Prep Cook

Post by Kiki Halbert »

Well today went better than expected I think. My eye appointment yesterday has resulted in a neurology appointment sometime soon. It's not the retinas, so onto examining the brain and nerves. Ugh.

Today I worked from home, and did some exercise on the bike. That felt good. Work didn't. LOL No scrappy time planned today.
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

I'm late getting on here today. Had a busy yet productive work day. Because I'm in charge of 3 grade levels of Social Studies this year, I had to attend 3 Social Studies department meetings today and give overviews to my colleagues on how we intend to attack the online learning challenge. I must admit, I am enjoying this new job adventure. There are 6 of us working together figuring this out, and it's been very productive and exciting trying to set up a brand new way of teaching. And today was my Mom's birthday, so I made her dinner and visited with her and my Dad for a while. And finally, my husband is on Ohio Task Force 1 search and rescue team and got deployed yesterday to help out in the Hurricane Laura rescue effort. Currently they are waiting in Louisiana for orders. NEEDLESS TO SAY....it's been a little crazy here today. But overall a good day.

Return to “Daily Chatter”