Happy Memorial Day Ladies 05/29/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Memorial Day Ladies 05/29/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....sorry for the MIA yesterday. We left really early, and didn't get home until late, and where I was (out in the middle of nowhere, PA) there was no phone reception.

So what's everyone have planned for the day?? Jackie and Everly are here. They arrived Saturday around 6:15 pm. I cannot believe how much Everly has changed just in the two weeks that she's been gone....

No plans today other than to mentally prepare myself for work tomorrow, and maybe just some more thing sorted through in my room....

We we're invited to my MIL's this afternoon about 3:30 pm but the weather isn't looking so good....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Happy Memorial Day Ladies 05/29/2017

Post by Beth »

Need to run to pick up farm fresh eggs for my son and I at some point. Not up to moving out of the house yet. NEED SUN! Not liking these dreary, rainy days at all. My SIL was admitted to the hospital yesterday. They found two small tumors in her brain. They are starting radiation right away. Prayers appreciated! Headed out to see her a lil later today.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Beth - praying for you sister.

It's been extremely busy the past few days. I spent most of last week prepping for Saturday's market. Friday I spent the afternoon visiting with my family......mom celebrated her 70th birthday on the 20th and the twins celebrated theirs on the 24th. Afterwards I had to drive to Bishopville to pick up chicken eggs and duck eggs from Rockelina Farms. I trade horse treats for the eggs. I was overloaded with so many eggs I packed half of them in a cooler to give to another vendor at the market that does a lot of baking. Saturday was market day and boy was it busy! Thank goodness I baked a little extra last week. Sunday I was so tired I ached all over and wanted to stay in my pj's all day but found myself in the car to go grocery shopping with Kyle and to Mom's to pick up a pecan pie she had baked him. Today I have canine duty, laundry, need to cut some fabric for dog bandanas, bow ties, neck ties and make dinner so Kyle will have something to take to work tonight.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Our younger son Jeff and his wife Erica were here;they arrived Saturday and left about an hour ago, They're spending a couple of days in Denver before heading back to the Chicago area. I'm always sad after any of the kids visit; I really miss them and the visits are never long enough. It's nice to have a quiet afternoon today, though. We went to a music show at a local restaurant last night and were out relatively late (for us, anyway) so I think I need a nap. We have enough leftovers from (eating out the last couple of days) so I won't need to cook tonight.
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

I'm certainly tired of all the rain. My migraines have become a daily occurrence. I can control just about all of my triggers, but not the weather...

Sorry you got such bad news about your sister-in-law, Beth. I pray the treatment works.

I've done pretty much nothing all weekend except sleep and watch some occasional television.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Sorry about the migraines, Leslie. Hope you are feeling better.
Beth, I sure am sorry to hear about your SIL. Will say a prayer for successful treatments!

I'm just continuing the BEING LAZY adventure of the last few days! I made vinyl monograms for champagne flutes for MAry Beth's bridesmaid "pop the question" gifts. She will have 8 bridesmaids. I've worked on the tassel banners for her engagement party and also cute a little cake topper with the cricut. I will need to cut it again on a larger piece of carddstock, but it will be cute.

Other than that I have done floors, washed clothes, cleaned up my side of the closet, and made about 6 or 7 scrapbook pages. I'm stuck on one right now....ugh.

Return to “Daily Chatter”