Monday..11/30

phillisw
Challenge Team

Monday..11/30

Post by phillisw »

Can you believe it is the last day of November? This COVID year of 2020 is coming to en end soon enough. I am up early and have been to the diner for breakfast with my hubby. Now to scrap, read, and exercise
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Re: Monday..11/30

Post by Wendy »

What a miserable day so far. I did not want to get out of bed. It's cold and lightly snowing. And it's end of the month. yuck.

I hope everyone survives the Monday blues!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Phillis after a nice breakfast, enjoy your day!
Wendy sorry its not a good day of the month for you. DH is not excited to be at the office today either. His boss is back in town. He was not looking forward to going to work.
Before I can work on my layouts today I am diving in to clean up some of this clutter. I can't take it any longer. The problem is I move so slow not knowing where to put things! Sure hope I feel some inspiration in the organizing dept.
Just doing a load of laundry and of course it is another stay at home day!
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Not having a good day here. My back is killing me. I guess it's a combination of the exercise classes and then helping dh bring in all his heavy things for his Christmas village set up. I felt better this morning so started decorating the tree but I'm back on the couch with the heating pad. Maybe by the end of the day I'll have it decorated if I take it slowly. Other than that, no other plans for today. Gotta get to feeling better by tomorrow so I can go get my hair cut and colored. Definitely can't miss that appointment....I need it bad!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening ladies . . .didn't have time to check in this morning. Still not feeling the greatest but was able to get up and go to work this morning. Not even sure why I'm cramping, but it's been consistant since yesterday afternoon. Makes for a very uncomfortable day . . .I woke up to pouring rain, and having to be at work a half hour earlier than normal, as we had a call off, and one of the therapists had a patient at 745 so I had to be clocked in and ready to go by 730.

Then home for dinner, and I watched an episode of the Walking Dead: World Beyond with Shawn. Now he's working and I'm here working on some things . . .probably no scrapping for me this evening.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good evening ladies. I didn't have time to pop on this morning before leaving the house. I had to clean a crate, wash a load of dog laundry and head to Columbia to pick up a 2 gallon stoneware crock. After driving over an hour to get there, the crock had a crack that the seller didn't mention when I talked to her. It was a waste of time and gas. Jan was not happy but what can you do. Kyle rode with me so we had lunch on the way home and stopped in IGA for some meats for the freezer and bbq sauce. When I got home I had just enough time to put 2 batches of treats in the oven before having to feed the dogs. Afterwards I trimmed and marinated a family pack of chicken breast for the freezer and put another load of clothes in the wash....this time mine. :lol: Getting ready to make a sandwich for supper and watch some Youtube before heading to bed. I have a mammogram scheduled for tomorrow morning. :roll:

Wendy, hope tomorrow is better for ya!
Tammy, Tracy - hope you're both on the mend soon.
Tamara, I can't even get into my craft room right now. It is so cluttered with things for Kyle's ebay store and the antique store. Looks like a bomb went off in there.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good evening! I spent the majority of the day at the food pantry. Ran some errands tonight and now just chilling. Hope everyone's day got better. Enjoy the rest of your day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”