It's Saturday!! 07/22/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Saturday!! 07/22/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: It's Saturday!! 07/22/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....off to work for a couple hours this morning....our office started Saturday hours a few months ago, and it's always hit and miss....the schedule is pretty empty for today, but I still have to be there.....should make for a slow morning, but luckily it's only until noon.

Afterwards, I have a concession stand meeting with the band officers, as we prepare for the new marching band season!

After that, the day is mine!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Mke and I went to Texas Roadhouse last night for our anniversary dinner. We called ahead to "get into the queue"but ended up waiting about 30 minutes due to hostess error. Mike finally made a little fuss and they got us seated. The rest of the evening went well -- great service, great food and great company. My left knee was really screaming at me last night from standing on concrete for a half hour, though. It's still really sore today, so I will be taking it easy.
Cassy
Prep Cook

Post by Cassy »

Morning ladies! Today should be fairly quiet here. Dd is off to work and Dh is hunting and planning on fishing this evening. So my plan is to work on a few items for the store, maybe work on a layout or two, and then maybe a small nap. I didn't sleep well. I ended up getting up for a bit of motrin in the middle of the night and then slept like a rock for a few hours.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Went to check out a a friend's distillery. The dragonfyre distillery, wish I had taken pictures. The amazing part is the owner Donna is the most talent ed crafterm I know. She has made the place look magical.
Other than that ,I spent the day doing errands and cleaning , although I did go out and snap a few nature photos

Return to “Daily Chatter”