Tuesday, May 17

phillisw
Challenge Team

Tuesday, May 17

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning! What are your plans for today?
Breakfast out with hubby, take recyclables back, go to a retirement work session, have friends over for a drink tonight. I may have some time in there to scrap. I MUST find time to exercise. My blood sugar has been good since I have been eating well and exercising :D
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday, May 17

Post by Jan Mosier »

Kyle and I are taking a mental break from the kitchen and going thrifting today. We are both burned out, he more so than me. I also need to step in HL for some adhesive for my ATG. I am completely out. I tried to order some when I placed my Scrapbook.com order but they were out too. :roll: I have some on order from Amazon but it will be the 24th before it's delivered. :roll:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning all!
Slept in a bit and didn't walk. My shins are still a bit sore so I'm thinking I will just walk every other day for a while.
Not sure if we have plans or not today. Dh said he wants to go to Home Depot. He's got it in his head we need new light fixtures in our bathrooms. I see nothing wrong with what we have so I'm hoping I can talk him out of it. If we do go shopping I want to hit HL for some 12x12 cardstock since they are having a 50% off sale (I think). If we stay home I'll be scrapping.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Stay at home day for us today until I sent Brennans graduations pics to Walgreens. Now that we have that quick errand to run, DH wants to check the grocery store for eggs and grab some milk. They have been out of eggs the last two weeks. so crazy! Especially when the egg farm they get them from is nearby. Not sure what the holdup is but I may have to resort to DD giving me some. We are watching her animals next week while they go in a cruise so I could always take some from her then :mrgreen: Can't wait to show you Brennans Senior/graduation pics. They took his drums to the Salt flats and the pics are incredible. I have been sworn not to post them on social media so my sneak peaks will have to stay hidden for now. :D
Making lists today of day trips, etc. Things we want to do or go to. DH is getting better each day so I want to be prepared. :)
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”