September 24th Saturday

Deanna13
Challenge Team

September 24th Saturday

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Everyone!! What's on your agenda today?

It's been alittle rainy here, but supposed to taper off. We already ran some errands. I have one load of laundry to do and I'm just scrapping the day away. DH is going to the little grandsons' football game.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: September 24th Saturday

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning! A day to myself :) I will have time to scrap. Hubby and I went out to breakfast and then I went to church.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Slept in this morning as I was up late last night (due to a late nap) . . .laundry is going, bunny cage has been changed, and kitchen floor has been swept. Just need to run the mop over it in a bit.

I did manage to put the wooden scarecrow on the porch, and I also found the Fall flag to put up outside. I even found an unopened Halloween flag that I bought last year and haven't used yet. . . hope I can remember to change the Fall one to the Halloween one this year! Anyone want to send me a reminder??

Shawn and I are going to do some yard work for a bit and then maybe head out to lunch and possibly a Fall Festival at the local park. G and Hannah are going as well, but not sure what time. . .I may even text them and see if they want to meet up there or something. . .

I do hope to get a picture order in sometime today . . .I've been trying to do it all week but haven't seemed to have had the time to sit down and complete anything . . .maybe today is that day??

Hope everyone has an enjoyable day and finds time to be a bit creative!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Washed a load of hats this morning for Kyle and have them hanging on the outside line. Getting ready to head back down to Hartsville to drop off a canopy for my nephew and his wife so they can use it at their sons baseball games. I also have to take some Ivermectin with me so I can treat Sarge's ears for ear mites. Mom is going to meet me at my sisters and we are riding back up to the antique mall to pick up something she wished she had picked up yesterday.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Went to my exercise class this morning and have no other plans for the day. Dh is going to start swimming again so I'll have a couple hours to myself this afternoon and I plan on scrapping.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Slept in then got up and cleaned items up for the dogs; DH is leaving early tomorrow to go out of town for work for a few days this week :( It’s not such a bad thing but I’m so busy at work. Oh, well. I have a small knitting project to finish (dish rag) and then I plan on scrapping just a bit. Probably be my last weekend until after 10/15 so don’t want to start anything too big.

DH & I are contemplating selling the house. As it’s 2,100+ sq ft and it’s just in it now. But then it will be what type of house to find???? We really want to keep a couple of acres even though they take work….
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

sdwhru wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:32 pm Slept in then got up and cleaned items up for the dogs; DH is leaving early tomorrow to go out of town for work for a few days this week :( It’s not such a bad thing but I’m so busy at work. Oh, well. I have a small knitting project to finish (dish rag) and then I plan on scrapping just a bit. Probably be my last weekend until after 10/15 so don’t want to start anything too big.

DH & I are contemplating selling the house. As it’s 2,100+ sq ft and it’s just in it now. But then it will be what type of house to find???? We really want to keep a couple of acres even though they take work….
hmmm selling your house. that could be fun
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Oh it was a full day scrapping again today. And then had to come home and hurry and fix dinner then to the theater room to chill. It was a really fun retreat and I got all of the retreat projects finished that is the first time in a very long time. I’ll have try to get the scrap stuff put away and organize this weekend so many fun things! Time to catch up on some sleep since I didn’t even get six hours last night.
Sounds like you all had a great day!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”