Thursday, October 6

phillisw
Challenge Team

Thursday, October 6

Post by phillisw »

God Morning. what are your plans for today? I have a small list of chores, will go for my walk, and finishing packing for my weekend retreat. I am going on a Catholic healing retreat. It should be peaceful and fruitful
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday, October 6

Post by Tracy F »

Phillis, enjoy your retreat....sounds wonderful!

I was up early for my walk and it was another beautiful morning again. Heading out to Wallyworld and Aldi's today. Maybe some scrappy time this afternoon.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Phillis - enjoy your retreat.

It's a stay at home day for me. The twins will be going home sometime today. Once they leave, I have some laundry to do, vacuum the floors, clean my craft room and work on tomorrows challenge.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
Phillis your retreat sounds amazing! Enjoy it!
We packed up this morning and moved into my brothers for four days! Sure hope my dad behaves. Maverick (the dog) is pretty wigged out about the noise my concentrator makes. He is staying clear of it. ;) I am here with limited stuff but still plan on walking in between fixing and cleaning up meals. I am ready to start some minimal scrapping on kits that have been in a pile for a long time so I do feel like I am accomplishing something. I sure wish I would use more of the finished ones and add photos to them. That will be my goal going forward. I am running out of space to put them.
It's a beautiful fall day!
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”