Saturday 11/26

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 11/26

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

It's another stay at home day for me. I've been pulling decorations down out of the attic again this morning. I'm decorating the hutch today. I also promised Kyle I would help him photograph some clothes today for his ebay store, and that's pretty much it.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday 11/26

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone! Today is a big day in my house...The Ohio State vs. Michigan football game. I am helping root for the Buckeyes by not being in the same room as my family. Seriously, I am the greatest good luck charm for the Bucks when I'm watching a show OTHER THAN the big game. It used to be The Big Bang Theory. As long as I was watching Sheldon, Leonard, Penny, Raj, & Howard, the Bucks were winning. The minute I would go where my family was watching the game, the other team would get a touchdown. So I steer clear of the TV during game time, especially on this day! Today I plan on digging out my scrap room because it became the dumping ground on Thanksgiving day. I hope you all have a good day!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It's a stay at home day here. I didn't even go to my exercise class this morning....just didn't feel like it.
Just placed an order at MFT Stamps since I had $25 worth of points to use or lose. Now onto more decorating and helping dh with his village. I'd like to scrap but my scraproom is full of Christmas storage bins so I doubt that will happen.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
It's a stay at home day for me too! I'm helping DH wash his shirts (he always does his own laundry so he is actually letting me help. I stayed up last night and got the ironing done so I wouldn't have to do it today. Made pancakes this morning and then had to jump on the computer to try and get something from the restock Old Rag Doll Cupboard. She had these darling ones in vintage tins. I actually got one that said Eat more cake. Can't wait to get it since I can't afford her other rag dolls. I did splurge to get this one since they sell out in ten minutes I didn't want to lose my chance and it is the only thing I bought today.
DH knee is acting up today. He did physical therapy twice yesterday and probably needs to stick with one for now.
I'm getting all my hawaii trip layouts into the album so its a good day so far. We need to go to the grocery store but decided we could stall it till Monday.
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

DH and I slept in and he cooked Caramel Latte bread. Then I spent some time cleaning up my desk area and getting my scrap area cleared out so I can get in there this afternoon.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

On the road. Heading home.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”