Saturday 28th November

Mauds papercraft
Station Chef

Saturday 28th November

Post by Mauds papercraft »

Morning / Evening
I hope you all have a good start to your weekend, Its now fetch and carry for him, At least its no more round trips . Physio starts On Monday at least he gets patient transfer and I don't need to go.
Caught up on a page today although it took nearly all day. Its now time to go get some dinner. Hopefully next month I can get back into the scrap room more regularly. I need to do the second page for my layout (double page) today and that will mean the four grandchildren all have a memory from last year in their albums
Have a good week end everyone
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday 28th November

Post by Tracy F »

Maureen, glad to hear the long trips are over and you'll be getting more time to scrap.

I was up early for my walk and ran into my friend. We hadn't seen each other for a while so we had a long walk to get caught up. No plans for today but I do need to clean up my scraproom so I can start on something else.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Maureen, glad to read your hubby was finally transferred. That will make things a little easier for you.

I may be riding with my mom to HL today. If not, I will be working on making something with the masterboard I created yesterday.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Good morning
Maureen: glad Yoru Hubby is now closer to you
Tracy and Jan: enjoy the rest of your day
Happy Saturday to everyone else.
I am feeling better so will scrap and clean today. well I say that almost everyday and often do not do either :mrgreen:
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”