Thursday 4/4

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Thursday 4/4

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

It's an outing day for me. Kyle and I are heading into Camden late this afternoon to run a few errands, drop off some items at the recycling center and Goodwill.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 4/4

Post by phillisw »

Everything is covered with snow. So I cancelled my dr appointment and will stay home. So scrap time and I'll work on getting the bookshelves finished up in the den. I can't reach the top shelf so I must get a ladder or something so I can clean it with Murphy's oil. Then put the books back we are keeping and box up those that I will recycle/donate to the library. Then it will be the hutch and other stuff in this room to take care of. Then next week it will be on to another bookshelf in another room.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I was up at 5am for my walk with a friend. Usually we meet along the way to each others house. I got all the way to her house and she wasn't around. She finally texted me that she wasn't walking. It's pitch black out so I turned around and went home. I don't like to walk in the dark by myself. Decided to go back to bed and slept til 10:30! Now I feel like my whole day is messed up even though we didn't have any plans. Guess I can always scrap this afternoon. :D
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

oh, Tracy. you must have been tired. I had a dr apt today that I did not go to because of all the snow and sleet we got last night into this morning.. It was with my gastroenterologist. When they called me yesterday to remind me I said that I may not go if the weather was still bad. and it was.... So I have been scrapping all afternoon. I just made cookies (to warm up the kitchen) and now to fix dinner
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I’m glad the weather here in Colorado has been nice and one of the crazy stuff you guys are getting. However, we may be going home on Saturday in a snowstorm.
We went to the Royal Gorge today! It was nice and not so much wind. It was fun and amazing. DH did the zip line over the 1000 foot canyon. It was only 2400 feet long. I opted to ride the gondola 🚠 down. We have had a great time. Planning on leaving early in the morning. Tomorrow we are going to Black Canyon National Park and then back to Grand Junction
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Tamara wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:48 pm I’m glad the weather here in Colorado has been nice and one of the crazy stuff you guys are getting. However, we may be going home on Saturday in a snowstorm.
We went to the Royal Gorge today! It was nice and not so much wind. It was fun and amazing. DH did the zip line over the 1000 foot canyon. It was only 2400 feet long. I opted to ride the gondola 🚠 down. We have had a great time. Planning on leaving early in the morning. Tomorrow we are going to Black Canyon National Park and then back to Grand Junction
Happy Thursday!
sounds like a great time. love the photos you posted on fb
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”