Challenge Team

Re: Sunday May 12

Post by Tracy F »

Happy Mother's Day ladies!!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It was a wild weekend! So fun to see the scenery at Goblin Valley. Drove home yesterday to celebrate my baby(he turned 42) We went to a Mexican restaurant down the street from us. Then we came to our house for cake and ice cream. The kids decided to do Mothers Day last night also. I made them take the obligatory picture so I have one to mark the occasion. Today we are having a nice quiet day with just DH and I. Grilling and he gave me a Portland leather wallet. So many slots and three long flaps to put stuff in like an extra check, dollars anything that size. We chased the Northern lights last night and got a few pics. My phone wasn't working in the night mode for some reason they were all grainy. My daughters phone worked great, and DH had a filter on his lens and got some great star shots but they are still on his camera. IT was funny to see people just sitting in their cars thinking the sky would suddenly be Northern lights. You had to take a pic with your camera to see them. My grandson went camping with his friends Friday night and was building a fire at 11:00 pm and turned around and the sky was green, He got some amazing pics. Much better than ours. Crazy! It is the first rime in my lifetime that Northern lights even hit Utah.
Happy Mothers Day!
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Happy Mother’s Day ladies!

Kyle and I did a little thrifting today. I found a new black leather 3 ring scrapbook album for $2.99. We grabbed a quick lunch in Hartsville. Picked up a couple of items from Walmart for my parents and stopped by CVS to pick up a prescription for mom before heading up to the lake for a nice visit with them.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Happy Mother’s Day; hope everyone has had a great day
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »