Wednesday 11/1/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday 11/1/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies....so what's on everyones agenda today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Wednesday 11/1/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Not too terribly busy here today ...just work and band stuff, but no practice or anything like that. I do have a fundraising order to get submitted this evening once I get all of the orders from the kids....I'm also working on our Breakfast with Santa fundraiser as well.....super busy times around here.....2 more competitions and then marching band will be over for another year!! Then pep band, jazz band and all of those other bands kick in, but luckily my involvement will go from 100% to like 10%....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Glad to hear that things will be slowing down for you, Tammy.

Baking this morning. Services for Jack's sister from 2-4 pm. And probably baking a little more later in the evening.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Have to take Dil to appt. Put up Halloween decor
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Doing some winterizing......cleaning up the cellar. Going out hunting this evening. Maybe work on today's challenge. I have something in mind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Running! Fall is a crazy season at my house and I still have a lot to do. Monday we leave for Haiti and I have not even started to winterize...yes we have had snow...so it needs to get done before we go plus tons of stuff to get ready before we leave. I just need to take a deep breath and remember to not let the urgent take place of the important. After a summer of one mishap after another at work it seems to all be coming together. Son is here from Puerto Rico and not sure what he is going to be doing. He was supposed to leave for CA on Monday but is still sitting in the family room waiting on his ride. He will most likely end up back in NC working and then when the power is restored on Vieques head back there. I'm off again to run! Have a great day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Jan Mosier wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:00 am Glad to hear that things will be slowing down for you, Tammy.

Baking this morning. Services for Jack's sister from 2-4 pm. And probably baking a little more later in the evening.
Jan, I'm so sorry for your family's loss.

Trick or treat last night was a disappointment, We only had about 15 kids. No one else on our block of the street turned on their light, so most of the trick or treaters skipped our block. So we have a LOT of candy left over!

Today I'm finishing my Coco album, then I have to get the disability claim finished. Still waiting to hear back about my surgery; the girl handling it had told me it would be between Nov. 28 and Dec. 12, but now another person is saying probably not until January. That potentially messes up several things and could cost us a lot more money, Hopefully we can get it all resolved or rearranged or something, I am NOT impressed with the way my case has been handled on the hospital's end.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Jan Mosier wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:00 am Glad to hear that things will be slowing down for you, Tammy.

so sorry for your loss
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan- sorry for your loss. hugs sweet girl!
Barb- this new stage of life is a rat race, isn't it? I've only been on medicare for three months and already have paid more that my previous insurance and I am now being told that I need to switch pharmacies in January or I will have to pay more $$$ Crazy stuff here and I don't want to deal with it. :oops: ;) :oops: I hope you get things worked out in your favor.
Beth- have fun hunting. :?
Tammy- glad to hear things are slowing down. I wish I could say the same. I'm sure you have noticed my scrapping is pretty much still on the back burner. :(
Patti- I hope your trip to Haiti goes well. Can't wait to see pics of that on your pages.
Suzi- You are ahead of me. I just looked at my Halloween decorations today and wish they were all put away.
It's been a semi-productive day. Cut out some projects for a boutique next week. More sewing is in my future. I paid a couple of bills online. Yea me! That's not my norm. haha and then the photographer came to give us our family picture thumb drive. Now to order some for my walls! I am so happy with how they turned out this year. Just getting ready to make hamburgers for dinner. DH said he would put them on the grill when he gets home from work. Then tonight I m running a Karate suit to my daughters boss. They had me make a small one for their baby. I just pray it fits. I made four different tops and two pants. The measurements they gave me make it look so small so I am pretty nervous about it. I did catch that the bottoms need to be bigger to fill in the diaper. :lol: It's been a learning experience making my own pattern and I don't want to make a habit of it. I just do simple sewing. no pressure
Have a great Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”