Saturday 2/3

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 2/3

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

It's another stay at home day for me. No plans other than hanging out with the pups and playing with paper.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday 2/3

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Jan and Everyone!! :)

DH went to sit with his Mom today. She's 89 and doesn't get around very well. She lives an hour away. I'm just planning on catching up on a few streamed shows while scrapping today! YAY! :)

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Good morning!

It's a stay at home day here. I never got around to cleaning yesterday so I started early this morning. In the middle of it a friend called to ask me to go the big outlet mall in Orlando. I had to say no.....so mad at myself that I didn't clean yesterday! Grrrrr!
I didn't even get any scrapping done either....just pushed paper around. Hopefully I can finish up soon and get to scrapping.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Oh Tracy I probably would of said I can clean when I get back! :mrgreen:
It's a stay at home day for me today and nothing really that I need to get done. DH is working two shifts so I will have some scrap time to the tune of 6 hours. Maybe I can clear my working area. I am scrapping Carries Funeral and have to make some layouts for Miss Kenadee as well as my book.
I wasn't able to post the challenge for today last night. I was out with my girls. And this morning I made waffles showered to wash my hair. Remember I am two hours behind you all :lol: But it is up now and ready for you.
Happy Saturday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

good....afternoon. I've been awake for a few hours. I'm just putzing around. i just finished lunch so will scrap for a while. Hunny and I will go to the fitness center this afternoon.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Slept in, took care of dogs, worked on my office and laundry; getting ready to place a Wal-Mart grocery order before I go scrap the rest of the day away while watching Scarecrow & Mrs King.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day!
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

sdwhru wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:07 pm Slept in, took care of dogs, worked on my office and laundry; getting ready to place a Wal-Mart grocery order before I go scrap the rest of the day away while watching Scarecrow & Mrs King.

I’m loving the Walmart+app! Is the show Scarecrow & Mrs. King you are watching the original or did they remake the show?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Lolis wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:39 pm
sdwhru wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:07 pm Slept in, took care of dogs, worked on my office and laundry; getting ready to place a Wal-Mart grocery order before I go scrap the rest of the day away while watching Scarecrow & Mrs King.

I’m loving the Walmart+app! Is the show Scarecrow & Mrs. King you are watching the original or did they remake the show?
The original - there is something about the old shows that just soothe my soul, know what I mean?

Return to “Daily Chatter”