Wednesday 2/7

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday 2/7

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

It's a stay at home day for me. So far, all I've managed to do this morning is get all the animals fed, freshen the water bowls, clean the dog run, talk to the water company about my water usage and play door tag......lots and lots of door tag. :roll: Fingers crossed, they will settle back down in a bit so I can get started on my household chores and possibly push some paper around later. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday 2/7

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
Another rainy day! We have haircuts this morning, then we are stopping by my CM lady to pic up a new album and pages and page protectors. Yea I finished album 51 in our life story since we got married. On to album 52 here I come!! And then lunch at Jersey Mikes. Then DH is driving me to the scrapbook store. Not that I need anything. I just need to drop off something to one of the employees to give to her friend. I may grab a few papers while there. I need more floral pages and I love the Doodlebug dots, grids and checks in a few colors. I love them for backgrounds. Maybe I'll throw a batch of laundry in this afternoon . Dinner and a meeting then off to pick up Miss Kalli. I'm going along for the ride to see where she gets picked up in case DH has a conflict this semester and I get to go pick her up.
Full Day!
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Went to pick up our taxes and then out to breakfast...the new place is a hit, we will be back! :D Then I realized HL was just up the road a bit so off we went. Bought some Easter stickers for some cards. Going to spend the afternoon scrapping!
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Happy Wednesday everyone! I’m at work. I have the best students ever!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

My day is almost over. Sometimes I don't even know what I do all day :lol: :lol:
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”