Thursday, 2/8

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Thursday, 2/8

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning All!

It's a stay at home day here. Slept in a bit since it's another cold windy day. No plans other than some scrapping today.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday, 2/8

Post by Deanna13 »

Morning Tracy and everyone! We went to Planet Fitness this morning and had a couple things to do at the bank. We have granddaughter Lucy's basketball game this evening and it's 2 hrs. away. I'll just be scrapping til we need to leave.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Woke up not feeling so good after breakfast. We have the plumber coming to flush out and drain our water heater. It's in our plan so we don't have to pay, it is one of their services. It's a stay at home day for us so just doing odds and ends around the house. Yesterday after dinner I got one cubicle of make up and hand sanitizers perfumes etc. Tidied and organized so it looks so much better. and all for $2.50 Two baskets from the dollar store (actually $1.25) :mrgreen:
It's a no rainy day!
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

we were out of the door early this morning to go to the Slough to take the guided walk. https://www.sloughpreserve.org/. We had to be there about 9 to register for the 9:30 walk. we had a good 2-mile walk. The first mile with a guide. then another mile or so by ourselves. Then out to lunch at a fun waffle place. a bit pricey, but all made fresh with yummy ingredients.
Then back to the condo. My sister called and I talked to her for an hour and now am finally ready to scrap ;)
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been a low key kind of day here. Relaxed on the sofa with the dogs and pushed some paper around. :D
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”