Sunday Feb 18th

Deanna13
Challenge Team

Sunday Feb 18th

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Everyone! What's everyone up to today???

We are going to visit our 2 youngest grandsons with a cookie cake, pizza, and gifts. They had birthdays end of Jan and the other just Friday. They are 9 and 10 and growing up way too fast! They've been sick and busy with wrestling and basketball so no time to visit. They're an hour away. Also my husband Brad's birthday was yesterday so it'll be one big party! LOL :D

Probably not much scrappy time for me today.

Enjoy your day, everyone! :)
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday Feb 18th

Post by Tamara »

Happy Birthday to everyone Deanna! Sounds like a great family Day!
We are having kids to dinner. Roast is in the crock pot. Totally forgot about rolls until late last night and only had 10 Rhodes rolls in the freezer so I will be making rolls right after church today. The grandkids would shoot me if there were no rolls! :mrgreen: I made brownies yesterday so most of the dinner prep is done. Other than that it's a relaxing kind of Sunday!
Enjoy your day!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I went to mass early since I was awake to go to the golf tournament with hubby; then the tournament was cancelled. Came back to the condo, ate some breakfast and then took a nap. Now I'll have some scrap time
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It's another cold rainy day here, they even postponed the Daytona 500 to Monday due to the rain. Today will be spent packing for our Universal trip. Have laundry going now. We're meeting my stepdaughter, her fiance and one granddaughter there for the week. My other granddaughter is in Costa Rica on a class trip so we won't see her til July. Supposed to be a cool week here which will be nice while we're at the parks but I know they were hoping for a couple of days by the pool.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Church and then we had a luncheon at church - spaghetti, salad, soup, rolls and dessert. Then worked on cleaning around the house and left DH in charge of the dog. Got her in her suit LOL she is not amused
Attachments
IMG_3035.jpeg
IMG_3035.jpeg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 56 times
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

sdwhru wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:16 pm Church and then we had a luncheon at church - spaghetti, salad, soup, rolls and dessert. Then worked on cleaning around the house and left DH in charge of the dog. Got her in her suit LOL she is not amused
She is adorable!!
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

sdwhru wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:16 pm Church and then we had a luncheon at church - spaghetti, salad, soup, rolls and dessert. Then worked on cleaning around the house and left DH in charge of the dog. Got her in her suit LOL she is not amused
No, she does not look happy ;) But, ah a photo to scrap for sure
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”