Thursday, February 22

phillisw
Challenge Team

Thursday, February 22

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. Any plans to leave the house today? ;) I'll probably go to the fitness center. Hubby s painting trim now so I will scrap
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday, February 22

Post by Lolis »

I’m at work. We’re being affected by the AT&T outage. It’s nerve wrecking especially after the FBI director said China cyberattacks on U.S. infrastructure now are worse than ever.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Slept in this morning! I'm trying to swap out my Valentine decor and get my green on before Saturday! I have a bone scan this afternoon and need to wash a table that has been in the garage for years. There is a break in the weather and maybe spring is in the air.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been a busy, productive day here. After 10 days of the flu, I finally feel like myself again so I was able to get quite a bit done today......and the weather was perfect! It's a good thing, as it's suppose to rain here tomorrow. :roll:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Worked until four today and then dinner with a co-worker and Garrett and Hannah, as we celebrated G's birthday today! Can't believe Mr Townsend the schoolteacher is 23 years old today. :shock:

Then home to help Shawn with the toilet repair. Apparently the upstairs bathroom toilet leaked, and has been for some time as it came through the ceiling in the downstairs bathroom. Such bad timing too as we're trying to get the house ready to sell, and now this happens. So now the downstairs bathroom ceiling / sheetrock has been torn down. . . what a mess!

Divorce sucks people. I don't recommend it.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

tammyfolk wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:04 pm Worked until four today and then dinner with a co-worker and Garrett and Hannah, as we celebrated G's birthday today! Can't believe Mr Townsend the schoolteacher is 23 years old today. :shock:

Then home to help Shawn with the toilet repair. Apparently the upstairs bathroom toilet leaked, and has been for some time as it came through the ceiling in the downstairs bathroom. Such bad timing too as we're trying to get the house ready to sell, and now this happens. So now the downstairs bathroom ceiling / sheetrock has been torn down. . . what a mess!

So sorry Tammy! We are here for you and support you so don't feel alone. Congratulations to Garret! What an accomplishment. You did a great job raising him!! Happy Birthday G-man!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan Mosier wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:08 pm It's been a busy, productive day here. After 10 days of the flu, I finally feel like myself again so I was able to get quite a bit done today......and the weather was perfect! It's a good thing, as it's suppose to rain here tomorrow. :roll:
So sorry! I didn't realize you have been sick. So glad you have your energy back!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

tammyfolk wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:04 pm Worked until four today and then dinner with a co-worker and Garrett and Hannah, as we celebrated G's birthday today! Can't believe Mr Townsend the schoolteacher is 23 years old today. :shock:

Happy Birthday to Garrett! KW turned 34 on the 10th. We're still trying to pin down a time go out. He was driving back from the beach on his actual birthday and then Brandy was still on vacation the following week. He wants another sit down at Chili's, but Brandy doesn't care for it. So we pushed it off until one of our Camden thrifting trips.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

big hugs to you. Happy Birthday to Garrett
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Jan Mosier wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:08 pm It's been a busy, productive day here. After 10 days of the flu, I finally feel like myself again so I was able to get quite a bit done today......and the weather was perfect! It's a good thing, as it's suppose to rain here tomorrow. :roll:
Glad you are feeling better

Return to “Daily Chatter”