Saturday 3-2

Deanna13
Challenge Team

Saturday 3-2

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning!! What's everyone doing today? I'm just planning on staying in today. DH is out running a few errands.

Sad news to share though. My younger brother Doug passed away yesterday. He's had some heart problems and a pace maker put in years ago. Apparently he's been having trouble with it. He collapsed at a store and they could never revive him.
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday 3-2

Post by Tamara »

Deanna I am so sorry for your loss. Big hugs

It's a stay at home day for me today. Doing some sewing for DD. Haven't done any for a while. DH has a double shift today so time for scrapping this afternoon. Making a new recipe for dinner. Homemade baguettes and chicken cherry pepper sandwiches.
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Deanna, so sorry for your loss. Sending hugs and prayers.

I was up early for a very warm and humid walk. We're supposed to have heavy rain this afternoon and tomorrow. No plans for today thankfully. Have laundry going and just planning on some scrapping.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Deanna, so sorry to hear about your brother - many hugs

I’m spending the day Cocoa sitting LOL until DH gets home and then I’m going to help a former neighbor with their taxes. Working on putting some things up around the house in between then I plan on coming home and trying to scrap some
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Deanna, I am so sorry. Prayers are with you.

I cleaned out scrapping stuff today. One box is going to a Cancer Crop where it gets packaged and auctioned off and the other is going to a 12 year old girl who loves scrapping and making cards. It feels so good to get rid of it.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Thanks so very much, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”