Monday, March 4

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Monday, March 4

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning!

Went for my walk today with a friend and we got yelled at by the newspaper delivery guy. He didn't like that we use the flashlights on our phones so people can see us since we walk in the dark. He said we shouldn't shine them in his eyes, which we don't of course. We hold them down by our thighs so they don't blind drivers. Maybe if he didn't speed through the neighborhood it wouldn't bother him so much. Ok, enough of that rant! :D
No plans for today so I'll be scrapping.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Monday, March 4

Post by Tamara »

Tracy no matter what we do these days someone gets upset. It's pretty sad. Glad you are safe.

First night with the grandma tending went pretty good. Just came home for a couple of hours after dropping the last one off at preschool. I'm going to try and exercise, grab some more things I need at their house. We still have snow! it's crazy cold. I plan on putting some page kits together this afternoon. I bought a watercolor paint activity for the littlest. We can do that until the older boys get home from school. It's make your own pizza tonight so I will make the dough in the afternoon. It seems that all these kids eat is processed food. The other grandma only gave them hot pockets yesterday so when I got there they were starving. I quickly made them tacos and the two oldest ate 4, I had 1 and the littlest had 3. She is the shopping grandma so I guess that means I am the feed them grandma :lol: :lol: :lol:
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Monday, March 4

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:44 am Tracy no matter what we do these days someone gets upset. It's pretty sad. Glad you are safe.

First night with the grandma tending went pretty good. Just came home for a couple of hours after dropping the last one off at preschool. I'm going to try and exercise, grab some more things I need at their house. We still have snow! it's crazy cold. I plan on putting some page kits together this afternoon. I bought a watercolor paint activity for the littlest. We can do that until the older boys get home from school. It's make your own pizza tonight so I will make the dough in the afternoon. It seems that all these kids eat is processed food. The other grandma only gave them hot pockets yesterday so when I got there they were starving. I quickly made them tacos and the two oldest ate 4, I had 1 and the littlest had 3. She is the shopping grandma so I guess that means I am the feed them grandma :lol: :lol: :lol:
Happy Monday!
Feed them grandma! That's funny! You can come babysit me anytime! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”