Wednesday 3/6

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday 3/6

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone and happy Wednesday! What's on your plate today?

It's another stay at home day for me. It's going to be a wet one today. It's been raining since I woke up this morning. The dogs are not liking the rain. I'm having to walk out in the dog run with them to make sure they are doing their business. I think it's suppose to rain the entire day. At least I won't have to play door tag with them today. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday 3/6

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Jan and Everyone!! It's a rainy, dreary, foggy day here and we're just gonna stay home. I'm just gonna spend the day scrapping and Brad is on the computer, making a puzzle, and messing with his Gecko. We inherited it from granddaughter Makaylee. She just doesn't have time to take care of him with working and going to college. Brad is rather excited with him and enjoys spoiling him. LOL :D
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning!

Got to sleep in today due to more rain and it's supposed to rain again this afternoon. Dh has a Dr's appt this afternoon that I'm hoping to get out of going to....it's just about his CPAP usage. I would rather stay home and scrap some more.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Well I dropped the little off at preschool and came home after hitting the car wash and the pharmacy. I am currently doing laundry and had to come home to post the SOTD!
Jan sounds like you are getting the weather we had last week that ended in snow. Today is sunny and beautiful, the snow is all melted. My diabetic sensor just ran out so I need to hurry and put a new one in. I'll be home for a couple of hours. DH just went to his bursitis appt. He is a little worried. It had totally healed and yesterday he didn't wear the splint and was using repetitive elbow moves on his computer and a little leaked out. I also need to hurry and exercise. DS comes home late tonight but at least I should be back in my own bed.
Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Deanna13 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:17 am Good Morning Jan and Everyone!! It's a rainy, dreary, foggy day here and we're just gonna stay home. I'm just gonna spend the day scrapping and Brad is on the computer, making a puzzle, and messing with his Gecko. We inherited it from granddaughter Makaylee. She just doesn't have time to take care of him with working and going to college. Brad is rather excited with him and enjoys spoiling him. LOL :D
Awwwww…..Gecko pages ;)

Return to “Daily Chatter”