Tuesday 3/12

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Tuesday 3/12

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

It's another stay at home day for me. I have a layout and a card I want to finish up today. I also want to bake treats for Bailey, my mom's dog. She's a big dog, so she needs big treats. No other plans today.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday 3/12

Post by phillisw »

I have a newsletter to prepare for my retiree teacher association. I also will scrap, do a little laundry, and help hold the ladder for hubby when needed. He is painting the living room today.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Hey everyone! Update on my cancer. All the tumors in my right lung were shrunk and disappeared with chemo. I had 1 tiny tumor in my left that didn't grow during that time, but once chemo was finished it started growing slowly. Now a year later it's about an inch big. My team of Drs. think they can take care of it with radiation. Going for my 1st radiation treatment this afternoon. I'll have 5 every other day by CyberKnife Robot. Side effects are tiredness for possibly 2 weeks after treatment which is about a month from now. So hopefully everything goes well and I don't have too much of that tiredness.
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Deanna good news on the majority, Hope this next round of chemo goes well for you.
Jan I think you are the best dog treat baker!
Phillis you'll knock that newsletter out fast!

Had a much deserved massage this morning!! It felt amazing! Home for the rest of the day unless we decide to go get groceries. Just going to hang in the scrap room and tidy as well as scrap. It's 55 degrees already. It's suppose to be wintery tomorrow than sunny for the weekend.
Happy Tuesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Deanna, great news! Hope your radiation goes well and the tiredness isn't a big problem. I know that everyone reacts differently to it.

I was up early for my cold walk at 50* and tomorrow it's supposed to be 80*. Crazy weather! Had some people come look at our two bicycles we're trying to sell but it didn't work out. Hopefully we find someone to buy them. If not we'll donate them to the local police where they refurbish and give them to lower income families at Christmas. Nothing else going on today and it's time to start thinking about dinner.....I hate coming up with something every day!
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Deanna13 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:27 am Hey everyone! Update on my cancer. All the tumors in my right lung were shrunk and disappeared with chemo. I had 1 tiny tumor in my left that didn't grow during that time, but once chemo was finished it started growing slowly. Now a year later it's about an inch big. My team of Drs. think they can take care of it with radiation. Going for my 1st radiation treatment this afternoon. I'll have 5 every other day by CyberKnife Robot. Side effects are tiredness for possibly 2 weeks after treatment which is about a month from now. So hopefully everything goes well and I don't have too much of that tiredness.
Deanna: thanks for sharing your cancer progress. t sounds good. I keep you in my prayers
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Deanna13 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:27 am Hey everyone! Update on my cancer. All the tumors in my right lung were shrunk and disappeared with chemo. I had 1 tiny tumor in my left that didn't grow during that time, but once chemo was finished it started growing slowly. Now a year later it's about an inch big. My team of Drs. think they can take care of it with radiation. Going for my 1st radiation treatment this afternoon. I'll have 5 every other day by CyberKnife Robot. Side effects are tiredness for possibly 2 weeks after treatment which is about a month from now. So hopefully everything goes well and I don't have too much of that tiredness.

Great news! Praying the radiation will take care of the tumor in your left lung and you have a speedy recovery!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Thank you so much, everyone! Appreciate your thoughts and prayers. :)
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Wishing you the best!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Praying for you, Deanna
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”