Sunday 3/24

Tamara
Challenge Team

Sunday 3/24

Post by Tamara »

Good morning!
It rained so hard and crazy last night and then while we were having breakfast this morning big flakes of snow. Why does mother nature always forget that it’s spring
Off to church and later today we are doing our family dinner at my daughter‘s house. My son and his family are in Hawaii and her daughter doesn’t get off work till later so I am taking the mail to their house. Genius actually the mess can be at her house this time. Lol we are having chicken enchiladas chips and salsa and lemon cupcakes.
I should have time to scrap after church.
What are your plans?

Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday 3/24

Post by Tracy F »

I was up early and finally got back to my walk with a friend. Have laundry going now and then plan on some scrappy time.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Hey everyone!! We saw on the weather channel this morning that there was snow out west. It's a pretty good day with bright sunshine. I'm ready for Spring! With all the treatments the past couple weeks chores caught up with me and needed done today. I had 2 loads of laundry and a load in the dishwasher to run. All done!!

Brad cooked breakfast and lunch today. He's such a sweetheart. :)

Enjoy your day everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Got up early for Sunday, Gabbee was sick (I just think she got too hot). So I worked on some photos til everyone else got up and me and the dogs went back to bed for a few hours. Now chilling with DH a little bit before I go back to working on photos. I let them stack way up and ordered like 300 photos last week.

Speaking of photos, where is everyone ordering their photos from nowadays? For the ones who order online
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

sdwhru wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:33 pm Got up early for Sunday, Gabbee was sick (I just think she got too hot). So I worked on some photos til everyone else got up and me and the dogs went back to bed for a few hours. Now chilling with DH a little bit before I go back to working on photos. I let them stack way up and ordered like 300 photos last week.

Speaking of photos, where is everyone ordering their photos from nowadays? For the ones who order online
I use Snapfish.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Snapfish
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef