Saturday, November 11

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday, November 11

Post by Jan Mosier »

Hey, hey ladies.....what's on your agenda for today?

LoLa and I are gearing up for market this morning. It's a bit chilly outside and the breeze doesn't help but as soon as the sun comes out it should warm up. Expected high today is low 50's.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Saturday, November 11

Post by Beth »

I should be out hunting since it is the last day of early archery season. It is 13 degrees out though and I just could not get myself interested in freezing. LOL. Probably go out later when it warms up a bit. I also want to sneak out sometime to a cool Primitive Shop that is having an Open House today. Not much else planned today. Just trying to stay warm.
ImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

We have sunshine and it's supposed to be fairly warm today here in Pueblo. I should be working on getting my scraproom organized, but I have a brand new Citrus Twist kit and I really want to play. I've scrapped all the recent pics of the kids and grandkids, but Mike took some nice shots of the Riverwalk with my phone, so I'm trying to get those into my email so I can scrap them. I also have a few of our first "snowfall" last week. Or -- I can start on a baby girl album :D (see below)

I think I mentioned yesterday -- our grandbaby due in March is a GIRL! Hoping my hip surgery gives me back enough mobility to get to the Midwest next spring/summer to meet both of the new grandbabies, see the other kids and grandkids and maybe get back to Princeton for a day. That's a lot of ground to cover though (Rochester, Milwaukee, Naperville IL, and rural central IL) so probably not realistic. I'm not the road warrior I used to be, that's for sure.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Took the younger boys bowling. Hubby took the older boys to site in guns for the hunting season. Jj has been fustrated with bow season this year.

Scrapping now. Harvest supper at church later.

Return to “Daily Chatter”