FRI-YAY 4/19/2024

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

FRI-YAY 4/19/2024

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies. What's on your plate today?

Not sure what the day holds as of yet. Yesterday Kyle mentioned possibly thrifting today, if not then the day is mine. All the grass is mowed until the next good rain fall, so I will most likely create. I will definitely be crafting over the weekend. I need the outlet or I may go insane. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: FRI-YAY 4/19/2024

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Everyone!! Well, granddaughter Kaylee got a stray puppy. No collar or anything just running through the WalMart parking lot where she works. She was afraid he'd get hit and there is a highway nearby. She's had him a couple weeks and no one has posted about looking for him anywhere. So when she is working or going to college through the week we watch him at our house. He's a good little puppy, but still needs some training with some things. Her Mother and Brother look after him on the weekends. So that's keeping us busy this week.

Hope to scrap alittle this afternoon. Have a couple challenges I wanna work on.
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I thought it would be a stay at home day and then DH suggested we go to lunch somewhere so I guess I don't want to turn that down. He works tonight through the dinner hour so it will be a big meal for lunch day. I think I will get some pics sent to Walgreens and we can pick them up while we are out.
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

good morning by 2 minutes :lol: a busy morning for me: church, breakfast, cleaning, packing up things to go to relatives, cleaning. This afternoon I will have time to scrap. make time....since there is always something to do around this house ;)
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Went for my walk and it was most enjoyable today because the magnolia's are in bloom.They smell sooo good. My friend broke one of the blooms off for me and now my whole house smells so good. No other plans for the day but I do plan on scrapping.

Return to “Daily Chatter”