Monday 4/22/2024

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Monday 4/22/2024

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies. What's on your plate today?

I have to follow Kyle into town today to drop Brandy's car off at the tire shop. Afterwards, I need to pick up a grocery order and that's it until they call to say her car is ready to be picked up.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Monday 4/22/2024

Post by Deanna13 »

Looking after Kaylee's puppy Ridge today, then we're running out for lunch. Our 2 youngest grandsons have a baseball game we're going to tonight.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
Last edited by Deanna13 on Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

laundry, scrap, more purging/cleaning in my kitchen. I cleaned out one of my cupboards in my kitchen yesterday and purged many cookbooks yesterday
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Looks like it's a stay at home day for me. I was up early for my walk but when I went to put my shoes on I felt a sharp pain in one foot. It's slightly swollen in that area and now it's turning black and blue. It doesn't hurt to walk so I don't think I've broken anything. I'm just gonna take it easy today....I really don't want to go to Urgent Care. Maybe I can get some scrapping done today.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I just cleaned the main bathroom on my quest (Thanks for the inspo Phillis). Last week I only did three rooms and then lost my energy and played at the end of the week. I also plan on polishing the kitchen table and chairs . That will help make the kitchen not be such a big task. After I get the upstairs rooms all done I plan on doing something in depth in each room like clean out a drawer, polish everything in the curio cabinet, etc.
Today is a stay at home day unless when DH gets a call from the doctor. His elbow has be bright red for a week now and it is leaking more fluid. Not sure what they can do but it needs some attention. He drains it twice a day. IT feels like it is never going to heal.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just work for me and now I’m working on getting my stencils sorted while watching tv.

Tamara, I hope your DH can get some relief from his elbow soon - this has been going on for so long.
Tracy, hope your foot is okay

Return to “Daily Chatter”