Saturday, April 27

phillisw
Challenge Team

Saturday, April 27

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. Is everyone sleeping in or already out the door? I was awake at 6am and went back to sleep until 9. Cleaning and scrapping are on my to do list today. My dd is coming to visit and we'll see my son and his family so probably I won't get much done ;)
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday, April 27

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning!! I've been waking up about 7 these days. Guess I need alittle more sleep since my radiation treatments. Used to be wide awake at 5 or 6. Been having granddaughter Kaylee's puppy Ridge most days this week, so haven't gotten much else done. He likes to cling to me, be under my feet and when he wants a nap he wants me to sit on the couch beside him. Hopefully he'll grow out of being so needy. But being a rescue I can understand him wanting to be close sometimes.

Anyway, finished a layout this morning and have today's challenge to do. Then I can start on a couple other things.

DH is painting the deck today, so I should be able to scrap.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!!
You guys have two hours ahead on me. :lol: Made French toast this morning with raspberries and strawberries. Love them fresh. I buy them whenever I can. Making strawberry shortcake for Sunday family dinner. Got a call from my son that they now can't come. His brother in laws boy is celebrating his Birthday Sunday so they had to bow out. Some people wait till the last minute to spring it on. They are going to Disneyland next weekend to meet my daughter there. Her DH grandma passed away and they are going to be in Disneyland when they picked the funeral so far out. Now they are making my son in law feel guilty if he misses it. This family has been manipulative her whole married life and it affects my son in law a lot. He may fly home the day of the funeral just to appease them. He saw his Grandma last Sunday and she talked about Disneyland with him and told him not to change his plans for her. She said go and have fun. My daughter says either way it will make her look bad like she took the kids away on purpose. I swear their family is always drama. A few years ago my daughter put her foot down about all their expectations and they have been a lot more considerate. Of course they went through Covid so that helped not to see them as often. :mrgreen:
I have had my scrapping interrupted for two days now. Hopefully today is the winner. I have a layout that I have barely worked on and needs to be d=finished and two more. DH is going to try and work his shift today. Not sure he can do it without drugs but we shall see.'
Happy Saturday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Went for my morning walk and it is another beautiful day here. Took a nap when I got home and slept til 9:30. My friend and I decided to not walk tomorrow since neither one of us wanted to get up today. Just planning on finishing up the layout I started yesterday.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Slept in a bit, got up took care of dogs, etc. while hubby went to grocery store. Now waiting for severe weather to roll thru and hopefully a nap and some scrapping too

Return to “Daily Chatter”