Sunday April 28

phillisw
Challenge Team

Sunday April 28

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. What are your plans for today? I'll be going to mass this am. Then the rest of the day is mine. Kent is working this afternoon so I'll be in my scrap closet :D
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday April 28

Post by Tamara »

Well your closet sounds like a great place to be Phillis! I'm just a little bit worried when you come out of the closet. :lol:

It's a busy stay at home day for me. We were able to get church on Zoom today since DH can't fit his arm into a suit. Bummer he has a staff infection now. Hoping the antibiotics are strong enough to knock it out of his system. He did great at work last night so it sounds like he won't have to cancel any shifts this week. Kids are coming to dinner, at least half of them. I just made a white cake for Strawberry shortcake. We are grilling chicken and DD wants hers moist so I am going to try marinating them. I have a potato salad to make and some baked beans. It will be a full day!
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Phillis, enjoy your scrappy time.

Tamara, so sorry he has an infection. Can't catch a break!

We went to Walmart this morning. DH is continuing to stain/paint the deck. I'm doing a load of dishes and a load of towels. Then, hope to scrap a bit.

Enjoy your day, everyone.
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tamara, your poor hubby! He's gone through a lot with that arm....hopefully he's finally on the mend!

Slept in today and it felt soooo good! Have some laundry going now and then plan on scrapping again this afternoon.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Wow, sorry to hear that DH now has an infection, Tamara. DH and I were getting ready for church and he got called in to go to Ardmore (my home town). They have no power at all in the whole town - the substation was hit by a tornado last night but thankfully the rest of the town is pretty much undamaged and the town I work in had very little damage.

So church for me than nap and now playing in scraproom LOL
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tamara! Best wishes and prayers for your husband! Hope he feels better soon.
Jorge had a pain management injection procedure yesterday morning, and by the afternoon he was feeling better. We went to church and everything!
We ordered our groceries to be delivered this morning. Best thing ever, it just opens up a world of possibilities! It’s like adding extra hours to our day! And all the money saved can be used for scrapbooking incidentals :lol: :lol: :lol:
Happy Sunday everyone!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Tamara wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:31 am Well your closet sounds like a great place to be Phillis! I'm just a little bit worried when you come out of the closet. :lol:

It's a busy stay at home day for me. We were able to get church on Zoom today since DH can't fit his arm into a suit. Bummer he has a staff infection now. Hoping the antibiotics are strong enough to knock it out of his system. He did great at work last night so it sounds like he won't have to cancel any shifts this week. Kids are coming to dinner, at least half of them. I just made a white cake for Strawberry shortcake. We are grilling chicken and DD wants hers moist so I am going to try marinating them. I have a potato salad to make and some baked beans. It will be a full day!
Happy Sunday!
your poor hubby.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”