Friday - May 3rd

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Friday - May 3rd

Post by tammyfolk »

TGIF Ladies - it's Friday and I'm super excited! I finally have a day off!! Been working overtime the past few weeks (we're crazy busy) and it's finally my Friday to have off. . .

Garrett is finished with school, and graduation is on the 11th. He's just been hanging out at home, and today, we plan on hanging out together - a little shopping and then lunch!

Not sure what other plans I have for the day just yet, other than just enjoying it . . . and not having to answer a phone! lol
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Friday - May 3rd

Post by Patti »

Enjoy, Tammy!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tammy, enjoy your day with Garrett.

It's a stay at home day for me. I just finished feeding the dogs and cleaning the dog run. It's a little humid here. We're expecting rain over the weekend. No plans that I know of for the next several days.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tammy, enjoy your day off with Garrett. I can't believe he's graduating college already!

I was up early for my walk and as soon as I get dh up we're headed to Aldi's and Walmart.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tammy I'm so excited for you! Enjoy your much deserved day to do whatever YOU want! Tell Garret Congratulations. He has done well!
It's a stay at home day for me today other than going to my daughters tonight to feed the chickens, birds, cats and bunny! Last night it took us 20 minutes chasing the rooster back into the pen for the night. We seriously almost left him out, Tonight DH is working so it will just be me with the creatures. Last night the onery bird bit me twice while I was trying to change his water. He grips on to your finger and doesn't let go. At least this time it did not break the skin. You can tell I have been bit before. :mrgreen: I think it was because he was jealous. My granddaughters bird is in a cage next to him and she climbed up my arm when I fed her. She is the sweetest so I let her hang on my shoulder until I was done. Maybe we are too old for this chore or maybe my kids need to stay in town more. :lol:
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tammy, enjoy that day off. I am so wanting to take some off, too, but haven’t yet. Just work for me and that’s about it
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tammy, congratulations on Garret’s accomplishments!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”