May 5th Sunday

Deanna13
Challenge Team

May 5th Sunday

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Everyone! What's on your plate today?

Went to Planet Fitness this morning and came home to the electric being out. Thankfully it just came back on. Don't know what the problem was. DH and I have a few errands to run. We have a drain pipe that he needs to get parts for to fix. Also need to run to the grocery store.

We celebrated Cinco de Mayo yesterday at our favorite little Mexican place. Today we're having homemade chicken noodle soup with veggies.

I'm just planning on scrapping today.
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: May 5th Sunday

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!!
DH has mentioned cinco de mayo for a couple days now. I think initially he was trying to get me to go out to eat. I'm making it at home today for hi,. Don't recall ever celebrating it but today works for me.
Didn't get any INSD layouts done yesterday. Getting caught up on the drawings and free cutfiles, etc and getting my game plan ready for the week so I can participate in some of them anyway.
Happy Sunday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Went for a very noisy walk this morning....the frogs were soooo loud today! :lol:
Have some laundry going now and planning on finishing up my NSD layout I started yesterday.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I do NO scrapping yesterday. My day was filled with family. I plan to do some scrapping soon.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Spent a few hours on the mower today trying to get the grass cut before the next rainfall. Came inside, showered, fed the dogs, ate an early dinner and now watching tv.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”