Monday 5/6/2024

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Monday 5/6/2024

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What’s on your plate today?

It’s another stay at home day for me. I have a load of laundry to wash and fold, and I need to bake some treats for the pups. The rest of the day is pretty much mine to do what I want.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Monday 5/6/2024

Post by Deanna13 »

We went to Planet Fitness this morning and then had returns to Lowe's and Walmart. We may have grandpuppy Ridge awhile today. Caught up on laundry and towels yesterday. Have a load of dishes to run today. I'm just trying to scrap a bit.
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Happy Monday everyone! It’s teacher appreciation week this week and the school gave us beautiful chocolate coated apples!
It was a rough weekend, our A/C broke, and it was so hot! We had to go yesterday to get a portable A/C. It helps a little because the living area is all open. However, our A/C guy finally returned our calls and he’s coming over sometime today to fix our unit. I do not do well in the heat. This morning we’re having a Jamaica outside! I’m staying in no way I’m going outside!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Lolis wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:20 am Happy Monday everyone! It’s teacher appreciation week this week and the school gave us beautiful chocolate coated apples!
It was a rough weekend, our A/C broke, and it was so hot! We had to go yesterday to get a portable A/C. It helps a little because the living area is all open. However, our A/C guy finally returned our calls and he’s coming over sometime today to fix our unit. I do not do well in the heat. This morning we’re having a Jamaica outside! I’m staying in no way I’m going outside!
ah, glad your A/C will get fixed. YEAH for Teacher Appreciation week. Always a special week for me. I'm subbing on Thursday so I'll see all my friends that are still working. (there is some advantage to being almost 60 :lol: Retired)
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Happy teacher appreciation to all our teachers here! It’s a well-deserved week for all your hard work, teaching all those kids!
We desperately need to go to the grocery store so as soon as my curlers are done, we will head out to do that. Then I am home for the rest of the day until we have to go feed the animals.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week! Glad you get the recognition you deserve!

Went for my walk and then watered all my neighbors plants since they are away and we always keep an eye on each others house. No other plans for today other than some scrappy time!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Lolis wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:20 am Happy Monday everyone! It’s teacher appreciation week this week and the school gave us beautiful chocolate coated apples!
I would die without A/C this time of year.
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Ya’ll talking about A/C and I had my heater running in my office this morning. :lol:

Just work for me. I shut down the office due to the weathermen being emphatic about the storms. Sent my co-worker home as she lives 24 miles away and didn’t want her caught in it. Then came home and fed all the dogs, etc. while waiting on hubby to get home. Still no storms yet which I am okay with
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

sdwhru wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 7:45 pm Ya’ll talking about A/C and I had my heater running in my office this morning. :lol:
That’s funny! 😂 It’s in the high 80’s here in SC.
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”