Saturday 12-30

Wanda
Station Chef

Saturday 12-30

Post by Wanda »

So, is it New Year's Eve Eve? Honestly, I thought yesterday was Thursday all day long. Wow.

Checking in to say hello! The dogs have all had treats and gone Back To Bed with their daddy. I'm going to edit some pictures and send them to Sams, then go straighten up the guest room and maybe scrapbook some. HaHaHa!

It used to be that I spent my Christmas break making that year's Christmas mini-album. The last few Christmases have been quiet, though, with not much family getting together. So now I'm thinking I will just make pages for a book of Fall 2017. Truth is, I probably won't scrap at all.

I'm going to go read other threads to see what you guys have had going on!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday 12-30

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been a busy morning of cleaning crates and washing dog laundry. Our male Beagle, Johnny likes to leave us big surprises in his crate at least once a week. :roll: Jack is working a 12 hour shift and I have canine duty by myself today. The dogs have been walked, fed, walked again and have settle down for a bit. I'm hoping it will stay that way long enough for me to start on a layout, card or something. Anyone else scrapping today?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Hi,Jan ! Not scrapping but uploading pictures to get printed! That's CLOSE!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I worked this morning and now I’m watching Sesame Street with Everly. Jackie and Everly arrived shortly before noon today when her rental car was due. She had an accident this morning with some ice approximately and hour out from my house. She’s not really used to driving in these weather conditions. Everyone is safe!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Busy day...up at 5 this morning to let the girls out. Laundry done....had company twice. Relocated a too friendly cat that was dropped off last week at my barn. It kept coming up on the porch and the older girls DO NOT LIKE STRAY CATS! Afraid he would get hurt by one of them, A friend took it to his barn with his cows. Made a big supper for my son David and I. He had to plow from 5am -5pm. Got cards ready for my Tuesday night stamp club. Need to get the scrapbook page done tomorrow and get set up. I need to run to AC Moore too! Anyone making Sauerkraut and Pork tomorrow? Happy New year to all!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

tammyfolk wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:56 pm I worked this morning and now I’m watching Sesame Street with Everly. Jackie and Everly arrived shortly before noon today when her rental car was due. She had an accident this morning with some ice approximately and hour out from my house. She’s not really used to driving in these weather conditions. Everyone is safe!!
Oh so glad they weren't hurt! I would be terrible driving in ice!
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Beth wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:26 pm Busy day...up at 5 this morning to let the girls out. Laundry done....had company twice. Relocated a too friendly cat that was dropped off last week at my barn. It kept coming up on the porch and the older girls DO NOT LIKE STRAY CATS! Afraid he would get hurt by one of them, A friend took it to his barn with his cows. Made a big supper for my son David and I. He had to plow from 5am -5pm. Got cards ready for my Tuesday night stamp club. Need to get the scrapbook page done tomorrow and get set up. I need to run to AC Moore too! Anyone making Sauerkraut and Pork tomorrow? Happy New year to all!
Sauerkraut and pork is a tradition for New Year's Eve? My husband loves sauerkraut; I can take it or leave it. It's not a big thing in the south. You were so productive today! That's great!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Beth wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:26 pm Busy day...up at 5 this morning to let the girls out. Laundry done....had company twice. Relocated a too friendly cat that was dropped off last week at my barn. It kept coming up on the porch and the older girls DO NOT LIKE STRAY CATS! Afraid he would get hurt by one of them, A friend took it to his barn with his cows. Made a big supper for my son David and I. He had to plow from 5am -5pm. Got cards ready for my Tuesday night stamp club. Need to get the scrapbook page done tomorrow and get set up. I need to run to AC Moore too! Anyone making Sauerkraut and Pork tomorrow? Happy New year to all!
It seems we have 3 stray cats that have been coming up to the house to eat. As of now I can't get close enough to tell if they're male or female. I'm not sure who they belong to but if I ever get my hands on them I will take them to the shelter to be spayed or neutered and bring them back home. I don't mind feeding them or paying to have them altered, I just don't want a litter of kittens.
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

tammyfolk wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:56 pm I worked this morning and now I’m watching Sesame Street with Everly. Jackie and Everly arrived shortly before noon today when her rental car was due. She had an accident this morning with some ice approximately and hour out from my house. She’s not really used to driving in these weather conditions. Everyone is safe!!
Glad to hear no one was hurt. When is she suppose to move to SC and what part?
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Jan Mosier wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:24 am
Glad to hear no one was hurt. When is she suppose to move to SC and what part?
Next weekend is the actual “move” and we will be watching Everly while that takes place. They are moving to Greenville.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”