Good Morning Ladies - 1/4/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Ladies - 1/4/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Off to another long day of work for me....I work until 5:30 pm today, and probably out closer to 6. I don't mind it so much but it's winter and DARK when I leave work, and I feel like I don't get anything accomplished when I get home as it seems soooo late. Weird huh??

Jan - how's the weather today?? We surprisingly woke up to about 18 degrees this morning.....much warmer than the -1 yesterday. lol

Anyone have any scrapping plans for the day??

Any thoughts on themes for February or March??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Good Morning Ladies - 1/4/18

Post by Jan Mosier »

Here in Cassatt we got a light dusting of snow. It's cold though.....24 now but it got down to the teens last night, teens again tonight through Saturday night. It seems Hartsville, Florence and the coastal side of I-95 got as much as 6 inches.

I will be baking today because I have market in this cold weather come Saturday morning. Dinner with family Saturday night. Hopefully, (fingers crossed) I will find time to scrap on my clean scrap table later today. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

I plan on pulling some papers for a couple of layouts and Jan's challenge today while I have my granddaughter, then I hope to scrap this evening. We've got another fairly cold day today - 20's for a high, but by the first of the week are supposed to be back to the 50's! I hope so!
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Our temperatures were in the 20s overnight and this morning! I'm working on a mini album that I want to sent to a friend.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Sooooo glad to be in southern Colorado right now instead of Illinois! We're enjoying 40 to 50-degree days and sunshine, while Chicago is headed for record-breaking low temperatures, snow and ice.

We found out that son Jeff and his wife, Erica are expecting a girl in mid-March, while daughter Kristen and her husband, Derek are having a boy in mid-May. Everyone is healthy and happy, and I'm looking forward to meeting our new little family members in a few short months.
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

I have scrapped a few pages of our SNOW that we had back in early December! No little kids to run around and play in it, but it was a really pretty, fluffy white snow. Might or might not scrap any today....gotta go to the grocery store. In fact, I'm going to head out and do that right now!

Return to “Daily Chatter”