Friday - March 31st, 2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Friday - March 31st, 2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning peeps!

Headed out the door in less than five...
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Friday - March 31st, 2017

Post by tammyfolk »

G has jazz band practice again this morning at 7:00 am and I have to be at work by 7:30.....

Then the Once Upon a Mattress performance this evening at the high school. Shawn & I will be watching, and G again, will be in the pit playing the trumpet, as well as tomorrow night too....

That pretty much takes care of my day....I'll try to check in throughout the day on my phone....

Have a great day ladies!

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Well since the ole bear decided to visit my back porch this morning at 2 AM and get my girls all going nuts. I need to get my deer crunch into the barn so he doesn't come again tonight. He did steal a 40 lb bag of opened bird seed that was about half full. I wanted to get a picture of his tracks on the porch but I could not get out the door without the girls busting out. I did take Maggie out on the leash about an hour later and he was having a good ole time with the bag of bird seed over by my pool.
I need to run to Wegman's and get some fruit to make a fruit salad to take on our trip to Allentown, PA to the Heirloom Productions Stamp/Scrap Expo tomorrow. Always a great time!
Have a super day everyone. Rainy and damp in PA.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Cassy
Prep Cook

Post by Cassy »

Up this morning paying bills, working on some school stuff, and hoping to get a few custom order cards and a layout or two completed. Then I have to run dd to work, grab some groceries, and maybe help my SIL work on a cake for Shine's birthday tomorrow.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

One gs had his first varsity baseball game last night which was moved due to rain prediction for today. The other gb ha's a jv game tonight. Doubt it will happen but between me and Dylan still being sick I will miss today's regardless.

Feeling a little better so going to SCRAP today
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

I'm up and moving about. My best friend is coming over in a few minutes to pick me up and we are heading to the grocery store. (and probably get some lunch).

It is still raining, kind of a drizzle now. We got somewhere between 3-4 inches yesterday. It was really coming down.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Beth wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:16 am Well since the ole bear decided to visit my back porch this morning at 2 AM and get my girls all going nuts. I need to get my deer crunch into the barn so he doesn't come again tonight. He did steal a 40 lb bag of opened bird seed that was about half full. I wanted to get a picture of his tracks on the porch but I could not get out the door without the girls busting out. I did take Maggie out on the leash about an hour later and he was having a good ole time with the bag of bird seed over by my pool.
I need to run to Wegman's and get some fruit to make a fruit salad to take on our trip to Allentown, PA to the Heirloom Productions Stamp/Scrap Expo tomorrow. Always a great time!
Have a super day everyone. Rainy and damp in PA.
I don't think I would be too happy with a bear at my house! But going to a stamp/scrap expo WOULD make me happy! Have fun!
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

SusieQ wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:22 am One gs had his first varsity baseball game last night which was moved due to rain prediction for today. The other gb ha's a jv game tonight. Doubt it will happen but between me and Dylan still being sick I will miss today's regardless.

Feeling a little better so going to SCRAP today
glad you are feeling better!
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Well, I thought I posted this morning, but I must not have clicked SUBMIT.
It is a beautiful day and I can't wait for the school day to end. It's been a good day, just ready for the end of the work day and the start of the weekend.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Wanda wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:09 pm It is a beautiful day and I can't wait for the school day to end. It's been a good day, just ready for the end of the work day and the start of the weekend.
Pretty rainy here....but I'm happy it's the weekend as well....now to just get through tomorrow and my weekend (though short) can begin!

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”