It's Monday - 01/29/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Monday - 01/29/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Mrning Ladies ...

So I get to be one of those people that call off from work this morning (or at least for an hour or so) ....G still hasn't gotten any better, and is now coughing up blood. I know it's just streaks, and it probably busted capillaries but still. He's completely miserable and the sickness / cough has gone on long enough....Drs appt @ 9:15 am

Not much else on the agenda tonight.....My scrap table is almost completely cleaned off! No more catch all table!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: It's Monday - 01/29/2018

Post by BarbP »

Good luck at the doctor's today, Tammy. I hope it's nothing serious and Garrett feels better soon. No matter how old our babies are, it's scary when they're sick.

Woke up at 2:45 am andcouldn't get back to sleep. Already watched two episodes of "ER" on Hulu. There's a nasty nagging pain in the right side about halfway down my back. Not sure what caused it, but my pain meds don't have much effect on it. Alternating ice and heat to try and keep it in check. I have physical therapy at 8:45, so maybe the PT will have some idea what to do about it or why it's there. I finished three layouts over the weekend, in spite of having to limit each scrap session. There's a double pager laid out on my desk just pics for now; haven't gotten to the fun part of picking paper and pretties).
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Keep us updated on G, Tammy. Hope it's nothing serious.

Barb, hope the nagging pain goes away soon.

It's up and at 'em bright and early this morning. It was raining last night and none of the dogs wanted to get their feet wet so we crated them. Johnny was the first one to start barking and howling this morning and the rest soon followed. Thankfully, no messy crates to clean this morning.
We may go pick up my little SUV if it's ready. It's been at the shop for over a month......I use the word at because it has been sitting on the outside of the shop that long. I have yet to see it "inside" the shop. If it's not ready, I will be heading down to Hartsville instead to pick up some meds from the vets office and run a couple of errands. I have a layout on my desk that is partially done. I just need to add some embellishments and a title.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

Hope everything is okay with Garrett and you can get in and out of there fast!
Barb - I hope your pain subsides soon.
Jan - hope your vehicle is ready for you!

After a nice warm weekend, we are back to the cold. When I picked up Ada this morning I headed straight to town to pick up a few groceries so I won't have to get out the rest of the day!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Hope G gets to feeling better, Tammey.
Barb, hoping they can get you some relief at PT
Jan, I know how irritating it can be to wait for a vehicle can be done. Keep after them.

Doc put me on steroids and rest so I'm taking the day off. However, our kitty has been sick off and on for awhile and has kept loosing weight so we had to have him put down today. The doc couldn't really pinpoint what exactly was wrong with him - just he was in pain and still loosing weight even though we have been adding steroids to his food for 3 or more months now. One of his kidneys was enlarged and he would cry like he was in pain for the last few days. I know we did the right thing, but still going to really miss him.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

sdwhru wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:02 pm
However, our kitty has been sick off and on for awhile and has kept loosing weight so we had to have him put down today. The doc couldn't really pinpoint what exactly was wrong with him - just he was in pain and still loosing weight even though we have been adding steroids to his food for 3 or more months now. One of his kidneys was enlarged and he would cry like he was in pain for the last few days. I know we did the right thing, but still going to really miss him.
Thinking about you todat Becca!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

sdwhru wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:02 pm Hope G gets to feeling better, Tammey.
Barb, hoping they can get you some relief at PT
Jan, I know how irritating it can be to wait for a vehicle can be done. Keep after them.

Doc put me on steroids and rest so I'm taking the day off. However, our kitty has been sick off and on for awhile and has kept loosing weight so we had to have him put down today. The doc couldn't really pinpoint what exactly was wrong with him - just he was in pain and still loosing weight even though we have been adding steroids to his food for 3 or more months now. One of his kidneys was enlarged and he would cry like he was in pain for the last few days. I know we did the right thing, but still going to really miss him.
So sorry Becca. I know all too well how it feels to loose a pet.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Thanks, Tammy & Jan, I appreciate your words

Return to “Daily Chatter”